watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MJG

Started by Southcoastffc, May 16, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham traveller

Thanks MJG been like our godfather, can you also sort next seasons transfers targets please, I am sure you can handle it

Southcoastffc

:bump:   Well done that man.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Peabody

Truly appreciate your efforts Mike

Abbotsbury White

Yes much appreciated it was MJG's advise that saved me from going into full panic mode and buying any old tickets, waiting till they became available to members which I thought would be unlikely means we are now nicely sat behind the goal top of 1st tier , Thanks Mike :54:
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

MJG

Once again thanks. Its actually been a pleasure to help so many fans and try to give upto date information where I could and also help with the various logging in issues.

Not been able to help everyione but my belief is as I have always said, if you can go to teh match you will get a seat.

Its also proved to me (not that it was needed) what a great bunch of fans we have. The Fulham Family is exactly that.

Onwards to Saturday and also maybe I'll see a couple of you at the AGM tonight.
Just the views of a long term fan

Holders

There's no doubt that there's been a lot of help going on on this forum. We're really together at the moment, let's hope that gets across to the team.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

HV71

Quote from: Holders on May 22, 2018, 01:32:34 PM
There's no doubt that there's been a lot of help going on on this forum. We're really together at the moment, let's hope that gets across to the team.

You are right Holders - the feeling on the forum is really special at present .Whatever happens on Saturday I am preying that it will continue and should we fall at the final hurdle we will not have recriminations  against players and management .

Neil D

Quote from: HV71 on May 22, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

.Whatever happens on Saturday I am preying that it will continue and should we fall at the final hurdle we will not have recriminations  against players and management .
Let's not get carried away with all this bonhomie! 

HV71

I realise it would be a triumph of hope over experience (the end of the winning run was testimony to that ) - but you never know !