watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

If the new Chelsea man doesn't want him I'd like to look into batshuayi, if we were looking for a big powerful presence up top. Not sure how unrealistic it is, but potential a loan deal

bornafulhamfan

Here is one even more unrealistic:David Luiz. Rumor says he isn't wanted by new Chelsea manager and he is a right footed cb. But as I said, it is really unrealistic considering the transfer fee and wages.

DevonFFC

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on July 14, 2018, 04:03:50 PM
Here is one even more unrealistic:David Luiz. Rumor says he isn't wanted by new Chelsea manager and he is a right footed cb. But as I said, it is really unrealistic considering the transfer fee and wages.

It's only really money that makes it unrealistic, they would play for Tiverton town if the chairman paid the wages they demand.

A lot of players now are not motivated by success but money

Riversider

Bigger clubs bully smaller clubs, and there isn't a lot you can do about it unless you have an owner like Shahid Khan who can prevent the sale of Sessegnon, so with that in mind I would love to see us bully Bournemouth and put in a bid for Nathan Ake, a real quality ball playing defender that would suit our style perfectly.

DevonFFC

If this new lad comes in from Lazio for West Ham they will have spent over £100m this window already and they don't look like slowing down

Holders

Quote from: ollienixs on July 14, 2018, 04:19:36 PM
Quote from: bornafulhamfan on July 14, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

It's only really money that makes it unrealistic, they would play for Tiverton town if the chairman paid the wages they demand.

A lot of players now are not motivated by success but money

I'd like that - my local side!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

deano_632

Another re-hash of previous reports that say we've offered Peruvian winger Carrillo double his salary... it states that we are in pole position to land him as Everton links have gone quiet. They also stay that Saudi side Al Hilal we're asking to loan him and got quoted 4million euros asa loan fee.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-prefer-transfer-player-fulham-permanent-basis-loan-second-option/

Milo

Noticed today Mitrovic liked an Instagram of the new Fulham strip alongside a "we all know who we want to see in this" caption posted by a Mitro fan page.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Milo on July 14, 2018, 08:44:22 PM
Noticed today Mitrovic liked an Instagram of the new Fulham strip alongside a "we all know who we want to see in this" caption posted by a Mitro fan page.

To be fair, I know you're just saying something you've noticed, but that's Journalism 101-Transfer window , sponsored by The Sun

MrFFC

I work with a Watford fan I was asking him about Carrillo today after seeing the links about him being a possible target. He said to me he can be quite inconsistent but he said when he is on form he is very skillful & direct & a serious handful. Thinks he would be a solid signing for Fulham
Come on you Whites!! :)

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: MrFFC on July 14, 2018, 10:39:52 PM
I work with a Watford fan I was asking him about Carrillo today after seeing the links about him being a possible target. He said to me he can be quite inconsistent but he said when he is on form he is very skillful & direct & a serious handful. Thinks he would be a solid signing for Fulham

Loan yes, signing no.

Milo

West Ham continues to invest.. £35m midfielder from Lazio.

Fredericks decision making more sense it has to be said.

MrFFC

Quote from: Milo on July 15, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

Have to agree. West Ham have a good chance of a top 8 finish for me

MrFFC

Sgt Fulham

I hope West Ham fall flat on their face. Must be easy to splash the cash with a free stadium.

Deeping_white

Quote from: MrFFC on July 15, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

Well if you actually look at their signings, they're doing what Everton did last season and we all know how well that turned out. The only two players they've brought in with Prem experience are Wilshire and Fabianski - one is injury prone and the other just got relegated. Freddo as we know is defensively suspect, the south american guy could be a gamble, Yarmolenko is hit and miss and Felipe Anderson is a cracking player on his day, but untested at this level so for £35m could either do a Salah or flop massively

Ordar

Milo

If we make a few more signings then West Ham, Fulham and Wolves are the ones to watch this year.

cookieg

Quote from: Statto on July 15, 2018, 01:29:39 PM
Quote from: Milo on July 15, 2018, 12:37:45 PM
If we make a few more signings then West Ham, Fulham and Wolves are the ones to watch this year.

The ones to watch... compete for 11th?

Better than competing for 17th.

Deeping_white

In quite possibly the most bonkers but wonderful link to any player you'll see for a while, I give you the below:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6783667/fulham-inter-milan-bordeaux-winger-malcom/

If we pull that off then I'll be speechless