more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: twang on July 31, 2018, 03:18:24 PM
Sky are now copy-pasting the German reports of our interest in Guilavogui.

FULHAM KEEN ON GUILAVOGUI

Fulham are interested in signing Wolfsburg midfielder Josuha Guilavogui, according to Sky sources.

The 27-year-old defensive-midfielder has two years left on his contract and the Whites are looking for another player of his profile to compete with Kevin McDonald.

Guilavogui is a France international with seven caps, but has not played on the international scene since 2015.

The player joined Wolfsburg from Atletico Madrid on an initial two-year loan deal in 2014 before making the move permanent in 2016.

But he suffered a neck injury in a friendly that summer and did not return to action again until the following November.

Born in France but of Guinean descent, Guilavogui began his career as a youth at Toulon and Saint-Etienne, where he broke into the first-team before signing for Atletico in 2013.

He is 6ft 2ins tall with considerable pace.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

LVBPTS

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 31, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

Fulham are interested in signing Wolfsburg midfielder Josuha Guilavogui, according to Sky sources.

The 27-year-old defensive-midfielder has two years left on his contract and the Whites are looking for another player of his profile to compete with Kevin McDonald.

Guilavogui is a France international with seven caps, but has not played on the international scene since 2015.

The player joined Wolfsburg from Atletico Madrid on an initial two-year loan deal in 2014 before making the move permanent in 2016.

But he suffered a neck injury in a friendly that summer and did not return to action again until the following November.

Born in France but of Guinean descent, Guilavogui began his career as a youth at Toulon and Saint-Etienne, where he broke into the first-team before signing for Atletico in 2013.

any inside news? ;-)
Supporter since 2000

ToodlesMcToot

Must be one helluva medical for poor Alfie. Figured he would have been announced by now.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

DevonFFC

Still waiting for him to fill the pot for the urine test I heard

Tex

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on July 31, 2018, 05:52:01 PM
Must be one helluva medical for poor Alfie. Figured he would have been announced by now.

Could be down to his knee problem. We wouldn't want another Mitroglou

sunburywhite

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 31, 2018, 05:55:52 PM
Still waiting for him to fill the pot for the urine test I heard

You are taking the pi55 (or not as the case may be)
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Deeping_white

Quote from: Tex on July 31, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

With the exception of Schurrle we've announced players the day after their medical...

Nero

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 31, 2018, 06:20:41 PM
Quote from: Tex on July 31, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

With the exception of Schurrle we've announced players the day after their medical...
Arent the medicals done over 2 days

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 31, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

And he can shoot fireballs out of his...

mkras99

Darren Witcoop
@DarrenOWitcoop
Mawson to sign for Fulham later today for £20m as previously stated. Matt Targett wanted next and Jokanovic still keen to bring Piazon back #fulhamfc

5:17 AM - 31 Jul 2018 from Barnet, London

DevonFFC

Quote from: mkras99 on July 31, 2018, 07:14:35 PM
Darren Witcoop
@DarrenOWitcoop
Mawson to sign for Fulham later today for £20m as previously stated. Matt Targett wanted next and Jokanovic still keen to bring Piazon back #fulhamfc

This was tweeted 8hrs ago

Marcel_Gecov

Darren Witcoop
@DarrenOWitcoop

Who is this guy? I'd love Piazon as an option.

hovewhite

Still no Alfie? Have we extended medicals over 3 days?

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on July 31, 2018, 07:17:45 PM
Darren Witcoop
@DarrenOWitcoop

Less than 350 followers, freelance sports journo who posts on Twitter about month a month!!l
Hardly setting himself a decent track record!
Read into that what you will.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Sherlock

Hadn't seen this posted on here yet, but from Twitter:

"18 year old Bosnian wonderkid Edis Smajić is on trial with Premier League club Fulham.

Smajić will play 2 matches for the Fulham U23 team.

The Sloboda Tuzla attacking midfielder scored 7 goals last season"

bornafulhamfan

http://www.squawka.com/en/news/the-best-xi-of-players-in-european-football-still-available-on-a-free-transfer/1050651

Maybe there is someone worth signing. Imo Boaz Myhill, Jeremy Pied, Diego Reyes and Guillerme Siqueira would be ok. I really, really like Diego Reyes. Also think Boaz Myhill would be nice as a 3rd choice keeper and he could help our younger keepers develop. As for Pied and Siqueira, I think they would be decent squad players.

Tabby

Quote from: Sherlock on July 31, 2018, 07:30:07 PM
Hadn't seen this posted on here yet, but from Twitter:

"18 year old Bosnian wonderkid Edis Smajić is on trial with Premier League club Fulham.

Smajić will play 2 matches for the Fulham U23 team.

The Sloboda Tuzla attacking midfielder scored 7 goals last season"

He has been rumored since early in the window. Seems the reports were right then.

GJB

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on July 31, 2018, 07:25:07 PM
Darren Witcoop
@DarrenOWitcoop

Less than 350 followers, freelance sports journo who posts on Twitter about month a month!!l

Darren Witcoop has come up before ... last time he tweeted about Mawson to Fulham four days ago, somebody questioned his credibility because his twitter looks fake, but another sports journalist on twitter who has a blue tick by his name confirmed that the account was real i'm fairly sure

ToodlesMcToot

Darren Witcoop
@DarrenOWitcoop

Whitcoop was confirmed by either Mr. White Noise or Mr. MJG (I believe) on twitter earlier in the window as a legitimate freelance reporter for several sports publications. Not saying that this makes his reporting any more accurate than anyone else's but he was correct about the transfer rumor at that time. Forget which tho......Seri/Le Marchand, possibly. Didn't strike me as a guy who just throws lots of darts, hoping to get a bullseye every now and again, however.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: GJB on July 31, 2018, 07:42:38 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on July 31, 2018, 07:25:07 PM
Darren Witcoop
@DarrenOWitcoop

Darren Witcoop has come up before ... last time he tweeted about Mawson to Fulham four days ago, somebody questioned his credibility because his twitter looks fake, but another sports journalist on twitter who has a blue tick by his name confirmed that the account was real i'm fairly sure

Pretty sure the first time he ever tweeted regarding Mawson was friday night when it was common knowledge that he was talking to Fulham. Not criticizing the guy, just stating a fact