watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

has anyones tickets arrived yet?

Started by LVBPTS, May 18, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LVBPTS

i know its probably too soon but when i bought regular tickets this season, they were here next day. im stupidly eager to see what they look like!!
Supporter since 2000

Shredhead

No, not yet. I bought within the first hour.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Thamesbank

One of my friends got his this morning

fulham traveller

Yes mine arrived two hours ago, to say I am excited is a under statement

filham

Wish mine would arrive. We have to remember we are at the mercy of the large organisation that is Ticketmaster. as well as the Post Office.When I booked my tickets , on the phone on Monday, I was told the tickets would arrive 3 to 5 days before the match.

Allowing for Ticketmaster being a little late ( we all get a little behind in our work, as the shop assistant said to the bacon slicer) and the post office having a local problem then I imagine there could be some of us biting their nails at the end of next week.

Mitch

Hoping my ones arrive tomorrow. Got mine at about 10.15am first day, but I'm just outside of London so I usually get them a day later than some others. Will be watching my postman the whole way up the road tomorrow.

Mince n Tatties

Tonywa

My coach ticket arrived, but not my match ticket.  Difference is that the coach ticket came from FFC and I presume the match tickets are being sent by Ticketmaster.

TW

Dodgin

My new shirt arrived today, ordered yesterday.

filham

Quote from: Dodgin on May 18, 2018, 04:34:55 PM
My new shirt arrived today, ordered yesterday.
The ticket is the priority, the shirt will not get you thro' the turnstile.

Dodgin

Shirt has the old logo on plus No 10 on the back and my tickets haven't arrived but have Email confirmation.

Shredhead

Quote from: Shredhead on May 18, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
No, not yet. I bought within the first hour.
Just arrived. Comes in a plain white window envelope (longer than the Fulham ones) with a Manchester return address on the back. Easy to miss if you get a lot of official post.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Dodgin

Twig

Booked within 30 mins on first day, based in zlondon but still waiting for the postman.

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: Twig on May 19, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
Booked within 30 mins on first day, based in zlondon but still waiting for the postman.

Same problem here, and not something I'd expect given the extortionate booking and transaction fees (£19.20 in my case).

F(f)CUK

One of my three tickets arrived. The other two. Are in a different block, so maybe they are sending them out by block.

jimini

Ticketmaster don't tend to send tickets out straight away - more likely closer to the event date - to try and lessen the chance of tickets being sold on by touts etc. So I wouldn't worry too much just now folks.

e4b

EricB

Yep just got the first 5,  still waiting for the other 5.  I did 2 separate orders about 2hours apart as some guys were not sure where they wanted to sit.  As if they had much choice!

yatewhite

Yes! Turned up this morning all present and correct!