watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

has anyones tickets arrived yet?

Started by LVBPTS, May 18, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LVBPTS

I'm desperate just to see what they look like....tell me they are special!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

Mince n Tatties

Arrived this  morning. 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

WokinghamWhite

Yep. arrived this morning. Very plain packaging. Looks like junk mail. I haven't seen dot-matrix printer output for donkeys years.

MrD1879

Anyone not had theres from the first day yet? I bought at about 1100 in block 114 and not here yet :016:

EastEndWhite

Quote from: MrD1879 on May 19, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
Anyone not had theres from the first day yet? I bought at about 1100 in block 114 and not here yet :016:

Relax, you're not alone.

Berserker

Mine haven't arrived yet from the first day

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Southcoastffc

Yes, arrived today. Haven't stopped smiling since.  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif. My wife was surprised that I said, late morning, ,"isn't it exciting". She thought it was to do with a wedding in Windsor but understood when I said the tickets for next Saturday have arrived.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Luka

Yep they arrived this morning. Just like Charlie and the chocolate factory, all golden and smelling lovely😂

mrmicawbers

I had seven arrive this morning only problem they are 7 I got for other Fulham fans

Allestree andy

Got mine this morning went to the fulham shop today got flags and shirts for my boys they are so looking forward to it
To the limit and beyond

Pieter A’dam

Booked my tickets in the first hour Wednesday, (was in the US woke up at 3:45am ....) block 218. For me and my 9yr old son. One of the tickets has the little corner -'concession, to be given up'- not on the ticket. Is this no problem, and only the bar code on the turnstile matters, or should i get a replacement ticket to a avoid problems ? Thanks !!!!

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Pieter A'dam on May 20, 2018, 09:30:19 AM
Booked my tickets in the first hour Wednesday, (was in the US woke up at 3:45am ....) block 218. For me and my 9yr old son. One of the tickets has the little corner -'concession, to be given up'- not on the ticket. Is this no problem, and only the bar code on the turnstile matters, or should i get a replacement ticket to a avoid problems ? Thanks !!!!
I have received Tickets as well and the two for Children have the corner removed.A check to make sure they are children I would think.

WokinghamWhite

Quote from: Pieter A'dam on May 20, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

Ah! Thanks! I was wondering what that was.

Robbie

Purchased mine on 16th AND still not received ! 

Rambler

Bought mine today and haven't received them yet. What is going on with Royal Mail these days!

Tonywa

Arrived this morning I'm delighted to say.

Southdowns White

The first ones i bought on day one for me no the ones i bought on Friday for two friends have arrived.

Fulhamfan666

Nothing here yet! Hope my cheeky downstairs neighbours don't nick 'em!!

Andy S

Yes mine arrived this morning sorry that they are basic tickets without any club names on. So not much point in keeping them as momento's

alexmur

Just spoke to the travel agent I got my ticket from and I'm being sent an e ticket tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk