watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

dinosaurs

Started by john dempsey, May 18, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john dempsey

with the sacking/release of alladyce. moyes. is this the last post for british managers.
also Warnock saying Cardiff are going to ruffle feathers I believe that means kick bits out of opposition,
is there any hope for young british  ex players to come through and make the grade.

EastEndWhite

West Brom seem to forward-looking having appointed Darren Moore.  Same can't be said for QPR.

Wingnut

It's certainly not the end of them. Sam and Moyes, the former in particular, will be back in football by Christmas, with the remit of guiding a PL side to safety. Eddie Howe & Chris Hughton have the ability to go on and manage at PL level for many years. Ditto for Sean Dyche. The later was manager of the season in the PL, in my opinion. As of c.o.b. in the PL, 50% of the managers were British, I believe.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Jimpav

Not even the beginning of the end, the musical chairs will go on and on all the time these guys are fit enough to be in work.

Managers like Pulis, Pardew, McLaren, Moyes etc could be managing for another 10-15 years if they manage into their 70's.

Be interesting to see how Gerrard gets on though and whether he has more success than Neville did at Valencia.