News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aaaargh! Why can't Members buy tickets yet? How long do ST holders need??!

Started by Dixie, May 18, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

I can't stand it any longer!
Can't concentrate on work, I can't think about anything else!!
I'm going to be logging on the website at about 4am tomorrow because i'm sure i won't be able to sleep  :022:
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

fulhamfever

10am, Saturday 19th May – 2017/18 Members – maximum 5 tickets per person

You can wake up at 4AM if you wish fella

SG

Just been online and there are thousands left. 5 of the largest upper tier blocks are yet to be opened so i would guess at least 6/7,000 ticket still left. You should not have a problem

Maidstone Lee

How many members do you think FFC have? Surely a few thousand? And if they take at least 2 each, I'd imagine they'll sell out Saturday so people with only booking history will miss out. I'm still surprised how many we sold on the first day! COYW  049:gif
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Neil D

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on May 18, 2018, 03:18:36 PM
How many members do you think FFC have? Surely a few thousand? And if they take at least 2 each, I'd imagine they'll sell out Saturday so people with only booking history will miss out. I'm still surprised how many we sold on the first day! COYW  049:gif
Seemingly all the category one tickets went!  How is that possible?  I had to settle for in 518 which is somewhat disappointing.

Riversider

Members should try and be a bit canny tomorrow, don't panic and buy up all the crap seats at the back of the upper blocks but be patient and poised, and wait until they start selling the as yet unreleased blocks,
That's what I would do anyway. 😉👍⚫⚪⚫⚪

Neil D

Quote from: Riversider on May 18, 2018, 05:43:09 PM
Members should try and be a bit canny tomorrow, don't panic and buy up all the crap seats at the back of the upper blocks but be patient and poised, and wait until they start selling the as yet unreleased blocks,
That's what I would do anyway. 😉👍⚫⚪⚫⚪
As a much more experienced poster than Riversider, members should follow my advice: grab the first crappy seat that comes your way- that's what I did. :012:

sarnian

Log on to your computer at 9.31 in the morning and you will probably be put in a queue that says waiting time of 0 to 30 minutes and not to refresh the page.

That's what I did last Wednesday morning and got put through on line at 10 pm and a few seconds. I had the choice of any seats I wanted and got the block and seats I required

Worth sitting at your computer for half an hour.

Dixie

Quote from: sarnian on May 18, 2018, 07:27:36 PM
Log on to your computer at 9.31 in the morning and you will probably be put in a queue that says waiting time of 0 to 30 minutes and not to refresh the page.

That's what I did last Wednesday morning and got put through on line at 10 pm and a few seconds. I had the choice of any seats I wanted and got the block and seats I required

That is exactly what i'm going to do! Although i'm not sure i will be able to wait until 9.30!!
Missed out on Hamburg and was only 2 the last time we were at Wembley

Whatever happens - what a season!! Got to say, i prefer this to just about surviving in the Prem...

MJG

Quote from: Dixie on May 18, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

That is exactly what i'm going to do! Although i'm not sure i will be able to wait until 9.30!!
Missed out on Hamburg and was only 2 the last time we were at Wembley

Whatever happens - what a season!! Got to say, i prefer this to just about surviving in the Prem...
no one is missing out on anything
Just the views of a long term fan

BarneyTravers

Easy for me to say but you'll be ok...to the best of my knowledge we only have circa 3000 members.....a good proportion who I would imagine have already been sorted...any Fulham fan who really wants to be there on the 26th May will be inside of Wembley Stadium.

coyw

Dixie

Followed this advice and got the tickets! There was nothing to worry about after all. ;)

KJS

Quote from: Dixie on May 21, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Good news Dixie now go and have a lie down  049:gif

Followed this advice and got the tickets! There was nothing to worry about after all. ;)