News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh... Locked out of my account so unable to buy tickets.

Started by Hong Kong Fulham fan, May 20, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Anyone know how I can buy tickets..

Tried logging into my account to buy tickets, wouldn't let me in, account now locked out. Tried calling the phone number for help, unable to answer your call. Tried calling Ticketmaster, no go. Tried calling the Fulham number which made me play phone number ping pong and was told only selling to wheelchair users at the moment.

I am furious.

Any ideas??????

Huxley

Exact same problem! Seems the account for the online shop and buying tickets is different. You'd think with teh most important game in 20+ years there would be someone manning the Fulham ticket office over the weekend for such an issue. Waiting and waiting and not getting a password reset email!

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Agreed, Got an email saying I can buy tickets but cannot log on, Zero contact with the club.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I have my ticket and have no worries but I must say I would like to add my sympathy to those who would wish to contact the Ticket Office this weekend and have been unable to.

As others have said, this is s special event for which special arrangements should have been made to provide staff over this weekend. It shows a lack if thought and bad PR by the club.

Sorry to have to say this at such an exciting time.

Huxley

Been trying all f=%€£%€£ day to get through on the ticket master phone line. So frustrating.

Huxley