watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets on sale to those with a booking history

Started by clintclintdeuce, May 20, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

Has anyone been able to get into the ticketing platform online today to buy tickets? Has the link crashed or are we sold out?
The Dude abides.

Roberty

There were good seats on offer today - all categories except Cat 1

There are only 5 block on the south side still open and not too many seats left in any of them
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Chrismmo

Got mine this morning no problem, had to q for about 15mins.

LVBPTS

About 1500 left by my count on the purchase diagram

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

barters

Took about 15 minutes to get mine this morning. Only issue was the first seat I choose suddenly became unavailable.

bigalffc

Had loads of trouble, as fast as I hit the blue dots they disappeared, got my son to do it in the end. Must be an age thing with me 092.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

clintclintdeuce

I was able to get the tickets but they are shipping them to my US address not my hotel address... this is giving me a headache...
The Dude abides.

filham

Quote from: bigalffc on May 20, 2018, 04:02:44 PM
Had loads of trouble, as fast as I hit the blue dots they disappeared, got my son to do it in the end. Must be an age thing with me 092.gif
I had this problem on Monday morning, fought it for a good while, gave up, used phone and was offered seats that were shown as sold on line. No tickets delivered yet though.

General

There are tonnes of fans desperately trying to get hold of free tickets on Twitter... is it possible for the friendsoffulham.com site (if they have a twitter account) to engage with these fans? Seem likes there's a lot of frustration and may be a good way to boost number of fans on this site etc?