News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What we do in life echoes in eternity......

Started by AnotherVicHalomLoveChild, May 21, 2018, 12:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

yes I've gone all Gladiator!

I'm so hoping we turn up on Saturday, don't freeze or get overawed by the venue / occasion, play our normal attacking game, defend solidly & as we should deserve put Villa to the sword

I think we are well overdue a right thumping of an opposition team, please let it be on Saturday

We have the goals in us & can hold @ the back

As I approach 70 I can't quite believe we have come so close again to reaching the Premiership again

13 seasons then slipping out, didn't think it would happen again in my time

We have chosen to do it the very hard way, an amazing unbeaten run, then taking third place, losing the "first half" to Derby then beating them @ CC to get to Wembley

Still all to do against a useful but def not spectacular Villa side
Not prepared to even listen to any of their nonsense

Time for us to stand & be counted, do our stuff & claim the Premiership prize

When that happens we can keep the manager, the current team, strengthen further & can do better than just survive

So come on Fulham, finish the job & lets all celebrate & have an enjoyable summer

You can & must do this so....

COYW!!

Fernhurst

So agree with you, if we show a real confidant approach and not be overawed then the bookies are all correct.
Please Fulham get us over the line this time.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

VicHalomsLovechild

We are very overdue a stunning performance on a big stage. We've had cameos, what better way to re-enter the Premiership than for it to happen come Saturday.

Hope you're well bro :)

filham

No doubt about it this is the really big one, so important for the team to be relaxed and to perform at their best. A big test for Jocanovic too , he has to get eleven players onto the field free of nerves and in the right frame of mind.

Woolly Mammoth

We must play the match at our tempo, right from the kick off. No prisoners taken, no mercy. Do not give them hope when there isnt any. If they are chasing the game, then we will wear them down. The  first 15 minutes will be so important. Play to our strengths, make them march to the beat of our drum.
Play without fear Fulham.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Vinnieffc

I feel a 3-0 On the cards. Pressure is on an aging Villa side mainly from the press and misplaced superiority driven supporters. Also despite their age with exceptions they do not have our recent experience of losing in the play offs. We've been the best football team in the Championship the last two season. This time we'll make it count. COYSW

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 21, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
We are very overdue a stunning performance on a big stage. We've had cameos, what better way to re-enter the Premiership than for it to happen come Saturday.

Hope you're well bro :)

Many thanks bro - I'm well & hope you are as well & hope to be "on top of the world" post match Saturday evening

I so agree with you (& Vinnieffc) that we are well overdue a stunning performance on the big stage

It's been a while but we are over due a right thumping of an opposition team

Respect Villa but don't freeze or be overawed by the occasion 

We are more than capable & if we deliver our normal attacking game, defend resolutely, apply ourselves without being over confident we can win this match with a superb performance

It's all within our control so time to stand up & be counted

Way to go

Vic H would be proud & want to lead the line!

COYW!!

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

OK not the done form to reply to your original post, whateva...

Back to Gladiator

I feel a little like Richard Harris's reaction after Maximus had defeated the last of the Germanic hordes

Relieved, ecstatic, top of the world, so happy, job done - @ last

What we have done, what we have achieved - incredible!!

Hugely well done & congrats to Slav & the team

An immense performance, playing to our usual style, not overawed or frozen by the occasion

Closer than I thought it would be but no matter, we were victorious

We have returned to the Premiership & with some tweaking & strengthening we can acquit ourselves very well

An owner who clearly is very emotionally & financially involved & supportive, so congratulations Mr Khan & thank you

The job has just started so get a short break Slava then start the preparation for the Premiership!!

Have a great night bro!!

COYW!! 

VicHalomsLovechild