watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Clappers

Started by jeremyfulham, May 21, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

Love or loathe them I do think they help create an atmosphere and anything that gives us an edge is good . I still have last weeks and will be taking it and trying to get some chants started . COYW  049:gif

Milo

So do we control what's laid out on our side of the stadium? Flags, clapper etc?

fcfulham55

I'm sure Huddersfield had them in last seasons final. So guess we do.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

As other teams like Villa, hate clappers. I'm all for them if you want to use them... I brake mine within the first minute, get too carried away. So then resort back to sore hands.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

The Rock

Love the clappers. Don't most people on here have a few? I know I've brought them home for the kids, and of course they destroyed them, so perhaps it good to have some fresh ones.

notonfire1226

its better than nothing 049:gif

RoyTund

Bring out the CLAPPERS. I love how other fans get so annoyed by them.

Twig

I'm all for them. Irritates the opposition fans, helps the kids and oldies make some noise and adds to the  atmosphere at our end.  Some people used clappers against Derby and when added to the singing it made us very loud indeed.

Woolly Mammoth

If the Clappers annoy Villa, I am all for it. 
Also talking about the Clappers. with the advance of Medical Science, it's marvellous what Penicillin can do these days. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham 442

I don't use the clappers but I don't mind them and as has been pointed out they're great for the kids, and they're the next generation of Fulham fans. So I'd rather  keep them happy that  worry about what other teams think of them. I have to say though that  my niece left hers in my car after Monday's game and it's now on display in my front window!