terryr

snarks

Quote from: TerryR on May 26, 2018, 07:17:00 PM
I'm crying
Not ashamed
Happy

Not crying but boy there's some grit in my eye

love4ffc

Not crying but shouting for joy.  Think the wife is getting ready to call the crazy ward and have me committed  :62:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I'm crying
Not ashamed
Happy

Don't be ashamed.
I cried when we scored and haven't stopped and the games been finsihed for a long time
It's called passion, I think
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Nick Bateman

So happy for you and all Fulham fans!!!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

FinFFC

Had to watch the match in loud sportsbar at Köln with no commentary. Shouted like a mad man as the final whistle was blown. Some Villa fans looked at me with disgust!

Texas White

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 26, 2018, 07:40:19 PM
I'm crying
Not ashamed
Happy

Don't be ashamed.
I cried when we scored and haven't stopped and the games been finsihed for a long time
It's called passion, I think

it's such an emotional rollercoaster. 

RogFulham

I'm 64 and that was the most tense second half I've seen in half a century or more of watching Fulham

grandad

Been supporting for 64 years so have seen promotions & cup runs but nothing previous goes close to today.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

Best day watching The Whites in my life as a supporter (since 1960).

PaulUMD

I'm fairly certain I died at some point after Odoi went off but I'm back now.  When the ref blew the whistle I did a very strange dance in the living room and hopefully my kids didn't catch it on video.  My wife just shook her head.

Worth it all.

Holders

Quote from: RogFulham on May 26, 2018, 08:21:18 PM
I'm 64 and that was the most tense second half I've seen in half a century or more of watching Fulham

Likewise, likewise. Its the first thing we've ever won. 3rd place. I felt like crying at the end but I was too happy. I'm still on the train and just spilt coffee down my white shirt but I don't care!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

WokinghamWhite

I'm 53 years old and not crying - too exhausted. I did however definitely have something in my eye this morning when I watched that little video on the Fulham FC website that ended with GJ's stirring words "We're going to Wembley... and we're going to do it!".

Abbotsbury White

Stunning day like others I am shattered,sunburnt,hoarse,drunk,and yep I had a tear at that final whistle, so very very proud of this team and what it means.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

bigalffc

i was there in '75 and suffered that early walk of shame down wembley way as losers, today i came away loud and proud and knackered but oh so happy! phew heart in mouth for most of the second half though. 049:gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

dracula63

much the same age and still emotional this morning
i didn't go , both parents very sick, so I was with them and I also convinced myself after Wembley75, then the anglo scottish cup and Hamburg that I ought to stay away this time.
broke the dress code in the legion last night with the home shirt from 4 years back, no seemed to be that bothered
well done everyone!

Beamer

Took my 34 year old son who only knows about 43 years of waiting from me but the photo he took of the big sign across the Wembley entrance with FFC badges on either side and WINNERS across the middle is going on my screen saver along with the Juventus scoreboard.

SuffolkWhite

Yep tear in eye have to say hahaha, but what a game. Said before the game if we get our psyche right we will win and was confident all the way until Odoi was off, and then the last 25 mins were like an emotional blur. Then the best feeling I have had as a Fulham fan.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ron

Quote from: Holders on May 26, 2018, 10:42:05 PM
Quote from: RogFulham on May 26, 2018, 08:21:18 PM

Likewise, likewise. Its the first thing we've ever won. 3rd place. I felt like crying at the end but I was too happy. I'm still on the train and just spilt coffee down my white shirt but I don't care!

Oh, I don't know about the first thing ever won....that football league champions trophy in 2001 wasn't too shabby.....