more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool media overkill

Started by Fulham1959, May 25, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

Neil D

I'm with you on that.  See my post below.

Nero

don't you know there the best thing since sliced bread. Hope Madrid stuff it to them don't know what it is about them but I just detest them,

In fact once we beat Villa we can go crazy on that twittersphere with #winnerswearwhite

BedsFFC

If this sounds pompous, it really is not meant to.

I used to have talksport on during day, 5 live later on and sky sports news.

I made a conscious decision not to listen to TS as it seemed to be getting so dumbed down. I just gradually don't listen or watch the other two and can honestly say I feel better for it.

I've seen the odd ad for the champions league, which is fair enough but really haven't heard anything else.

Social media is certainly good for targeting your interests and have been seeing lots of stuff on FFC all day, every day.

Get on social media, choose your friends and interests and Bob's your uncle

HamsterWheel

Meanspirited. Liverpool have played some wonderful entertaining football this season. What football fan doesn't like that? Hope they win.
And hope we win so we can see Salah et al at the Cottage next season.

Lighthouse

Happy for the distraction. Not enjoying any of the week or what play off build up there is. Am feeling sick and ill and one minute hopeful and the next asking myself how I will manage to survive the result. Then remember it isn't important and just a football match. Then hiding all the sharp objects which is meaningless as I know where I hid them. Can't think about appointments or what I should be doing.

Happy for the attention to be on Liverpool. Good luck to them. Just wish I could enjoy any of it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham1959

Quote from: Neil D on May 25, 2018, 10:10:58 AM
I'm with you on that.  See my post below.

Oops, missed that, sorry.

Actually, I would like Liverpool to win.  It's just that the Championship is some 'undiscovered country' as far as the BBC is concerned ;  and Liverpool fans are the best in the world, blah, blah.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 25, 2018, 11:32:32 AM
Happy for the distraction. Not enjoying any of the week or what play off build up there is. Am feeling sick and ill and one minute hopeful and the next asking myself how I will manage to survive the result. Then remember it isn't important and just a football match. Then hiding all the sharp objects which is meaningless as I know where I hid them. Can't think about appointments or what I should be doing.

Happy for the attention to be on Liverpool. Good luck to them. Just wish I could enjoy any of it.

Yes, at the age of 70, I'm pretty nervous too.

ffcne

Hope they get stuffed .
They will be ripping off fellow fans selling tickets .
Be thousands of scousers as usual without tickets trying to bunk in.
Cant stand them .

mrmicawbers

Quote from: ffcne on May 25, 2018, 12:40:06 PM
Hope they get stuffed .
Cant stand them .

Yep

ffcne

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 25, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
Quote from: ffcne on May 25, 2018, 12:40:06 PM
Hope they get stuffed .
Cant stand them .

Yep

Headline news 1000 scousers stranded at the airport  when flights got cancelled.
How many of them have tickets ?
I feel sorry for the locals who are offering to put them up in their houses.
They will have nothing left!!