watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In the Evening Standard

Started by Only Me, May 23, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

'Money is not a limitation but a number of other things are just as important and we want to go about it wisely and the right way. We have great players, who work hard, you want to see them accomplish and be rewarded. Then you want have a sustainability programme to invest and supplement it [the team] with whatever helps us be more successful'

For all his early failings he says all the right things and I do have to believe that should he get us back into the premiership then what fulham will be capable of will be entirely different under him than under Al fayed. He seems to genuinely have ambitions, a willingness to push on and make fulham more than just a team that makes up the numbers.. would be fantastic to go into the league and have few to little restrictions. If we could do that whilst growing our fan base and craven cottage that'd be even better.

Funnily selling out our Wembley allocation could be just the sign shahid needs to see to realise this club has far more potential than we've seen. To get 38k fans flock to see fulham when at times we've not got 18k just goes to show what could happen if the club put in the right infrastructure and investment.. something he clearly states he's not afraid to do. Bloody refreshing if you ask me.