watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TC dropping back

Started by BedsFFC, May 25, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Does anyone else think he has dropped back for longer periods in the last month or so?

Maybe it's my imagination but he certainly seems to have. If he has, I assume it's tactical and not his own choice.

He definitely appears to be less of a pinnacle in all our attacks. In fact, Kmac seems to be key to at least as many attacks.

The great thing about us this season is we do have an abundance of worrys for opposition. It used to be, stop TC stop FFC.

Now teams need to stop TC, Sess, Freddo and Mitro.

I wonder if the ploy is to take TC deeper to pull out his marker and then give Kmac more license to be destructive?

filham

Yes, I think you may be right but he looks good playing deep as it gives him a little more space and if he can get early balls up to the players with pace, like Kamara, then it could work to our benefit.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: filham on May 25, 2018, 10:44:21 AM
Yes, I think you may be right but he looks good playing deep as it gives him a little more space and if he can get early balls up to the players with pace, like Kamara, then it could work to our benefit.

He's not being creating much though, mostly sideways passes. I think he's more dangerous further forward.

love4ffc

He needs to be higher up the pitch playing the very important number 10 role in which he is supplying balls to Mitro and the attacking wings.  That is where he shines. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?