more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: SP on May 21, 2018, 08:48:21 PM
Just looked at the Villa site & they're obsessed with Fulham STH selling tickets at huge prices & making a tidy profit.  Have they not seen our STHs or have we suddenly turned into a bunch of Arthur Daley wannabes & I didn't notice?

Agreed, pathetique.

WokingFFC

Quote from: WokingFFC on May 21, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
I have 3 tickets now available owing to people changing their minds, Two in Block 516 Row 10 sitting together, the other in Block 515, Row 14. Each ticket is face value £52.00 + the additional £4.80 they have charged for postage, so £56.80 per ticket. Will only consider selling to Fulham fans with a booking history (does not have to be this year). PM me if interested with contact details.

The two tickets together have now been sold to Sully, so I just have the one ticket left available in Block 515, Row 14 if anyone is interested, please drop me a PM

MJG

Ticket update
Duplicate tickets invalidate the originals, so advice to anyone who has yet to receive their tickets is to wait until Fridays post has arrived, if your tickets have still not arrived by then duplicates can be arranged via TM on 0333 003 5935

If tickets do arrive say Saturday morning and a duplicate has been requested, the duplicate must be picked up from Wembley and used as the original tickets will be blocked.

Absolutely no tickets will be reprinted or handed over without the purchaser present with ID

Just the views of a long term fan

RaySmith

Thanks very much for that MJG - my ticket, ordered on Sunday morning hasn't arrived, and was wondering what to do IF they don't arrive  before Saturday for any reason - have booked travel  arrangements for early Saturday morning before post arrives, since I have a long way to travel  to London. :54: :Haynes The Maestro:

ffcthereligion

Looking for a spare in any zone if anyone has one feel free to send me a message.

hovewhite

Quote from: MJG on May 23, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
Ticket update
Duplicate tickets invalidate the originals, so advice to anyone who has yet to receive their tickets is to wait until Fridays post has arrived, if your tickets have still not arrived by then duplicates can be arranged via TM on 0333 003 5935

If tickets do arrive say Saturday morning and a duplicate has been requested, the duplicate must be picked up from Wembley and used as the original tickets will be blocked.

Absolutely no tickets will be reprinted or handed over without the purchaser present with ID

thanks mate,mine still to arrive.

RoyTund

NorfolkJim

Quote from: RoyTund on May 25, 2018, 02:44:58 PM
Miss counting blue dots

Go on Theatre Royal Norwich web site and look for tickets to a show. Usually lots of blue dots and also yellow, rted and green. Enjoy.

Neil D

Quote from: RoyTund on May 25, 2018, 02:44:58 PM
Miss counting blue dots
There's always next year... 063.gif

SP

Lots of talk on TIFF about the number of tickets being sold.  I'm not surprised there are a few returns when you have such a large allocation.  I expect there'll be plenty of tickets changing hands in the hour before the game as well.  Can see some of our foreign fans taking the opportunity of buying on the day.