watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sterling's tattoo sends all the wrong messages

Started by Nick Bateman, May 29, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

While I know nothing of his education or the reason behind his leg tattoo. I do know he is overpaid like all footballers. That is enough to make me jealous. But his drawing of a gun on his leg? People went to war and continue to fight for the right to be free to do what they like with their own bodies as long as it doesn't harm anybody. Sadly people will be offended at whatever he decided to have put on his leg. We have the right to voice an opinion. But I do wonder why people get so upset over a leg drawing on an overpaid sportsman.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

That's a very salient point about people being offended over the slightest issue, and the sensitivity of people today about what others do or not do.
Ok maybe he is an overpayed footballer that is indulged wherever he goes. It may be irritating to some. But there are worse things going on in the world, and far worse people doing far worse things if you want to get your knickers in a twist.
As ex military, I have been involved in conflicts and seen sights and atrocities in the name of I dare not say, that would make some people's toes curl.
Anyway nobodies perfect, everyone has their demons one way or another.
As somebody once said " there by the grace of God go I ".
I am looking forward to seeing him playing for England in the World Cup if he is selected.
For me at the moment, I am still living every minute of that wonderful never to be forgotten Day last Saturday when Mighty Fulham gave us a festival of Football, and a result and performance that dreams are made of, not forgetting that wonderful sea of White walking up Wembley Way and inside the Stadium. Well done all Fulham Supporters, including the ones that could not be there for one reason or another, pure Theatre.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.