watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Whites at the World Cup

Started by Milo, June 01, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

The definitive thread to keep an eye on all our boys at the World Cup!

First up are this weekend's friendlies!

Norway's Stef Jo takes on ex-White Sigurdsson on Saturday while ex-White Ruiz lines up against new Fulham favourite Ollie Norwood on Sunday.

All eyes will surely be on Monday night's action as Mitrovic leads the line for Serbia.  049:gif

KJS

Not interested in the World Cup, it is all bent thanks to FIFA's money men

Milo

Interestingly our best players aren't going.. Freds, Cairney, McDonald, Ream.

Only Mitrovic, Stef Jo, and Norwood are really representing that I can think of. Please do remind me of any others..! Few glasses of Claret down here..

KJS

Quote from: Milo on June 01, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

Only Mitrovic, Stef Jo, and Norwood are really representing that I can think of. Please do remind me of any others..! Few glasses of Claret down here..
Norwood isn't going to the World Cup!!

Milo

Quote from: KJS on June 01, 2018, 09:49:34 PM
Quote from: Milo on June 01, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

Norwood isn't going to the World Cup!!

Poor Ollie... poor Ollie... pour... pour me another drink  :wine:

Tabby

Norway didn't make it either. The only Fulham (hopefully) player there is Mitro.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Tabby on June 01, 2018, 10:01:12 PM
Norway didn't make it either. The only Fulham (hopefully) player there is Mitro.

So this is all really a bit irrelevant!

Milo

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on June 01, 2018, 10:13:29 PM
Quote from: Tabby on June 01, 2018, 10:01:12 PM

So this is all really a bit irrelevant!

There's a lot of ex Whites in action though! And current Whites involved in the pre Cup friendlies. So we can still chatter a bit ..!

gezkc

Quote from: KJS on June 01, 2018, 09:41:19 PM
Not interested in the World Cup, it is all bent thanks to FIFA's money men

I agree.
I've always been really into the World Cup ever since I was small, avidly filling in wall charts since Mexico 86.
However, with Russia being awarded this World Cup and Qatar the next, I've completely lost interest in it.

It's corrupt, crooked and sadly irrelevant.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Any Fulham fans going to Wembley again today for the England game ? Might start to feel like home :).

I was tempted, still some £35 tickets going, but only behind the goals for those ones.

And I bloody love the World Cup. Actually have Sweden as a dark horse bet, (e/w) 150/1 is pretty amazing odds, I think. About as good a chance as England really who are tens.