watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season tickets/membership

Started by Fulham 442, June 14, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Am I right in thinking there is now a 7:30 Saturday evening kick off?  I struggle enough with the 5:15 kick offs.

Steven Ageroad

We need someone to develop an App that will enable FoF season ticket holders to sell unused STs to other FoF members for a reasonable price based on the category of the fixture.  Can't be that difficult?
[/quote]

Totally agree with this idea.

millsy

Great idea, as I'm away second half of September and all of January. Shame to have my seat empty.

Fulhamfan666

£40 is too expensive for a "membership". we're not bleeding Arsenal ffs.

Can't afford it now, which means I'll most likely miss most games because it'll obv sell ot. Sucks.  :016: :016:

HanseatUK

Last season I paid £35 for myself and £5 for my son. Now at £40/£20 that is a 50% increase!
For what? The only actual benefit of the membership is the option to buy tickets which will be more much more expensive this season anyway and I do not know how many games I/we will attend next season.

I will probably miss out after I have bought membership for the last 7 or so years.
Not amused about this.

KJS

Its all about sale and demand - £20 is 4 pints in Putney or 7 cups of Costa Coffee so its not that much more and remember you had it cheaper last season because we were in the Championship  049:gif

Tonywa

[

We need someone to develop an App that will enable FoF season ticket holders to sell unused STs to other FoF members for a reasonable price based on the category of the fixture.  Can't be that difficult?
[/quote]

i was putting the fixtures on our calendar last night as i bought season tickets for me and my 9 year old for the first time this year and was wondering exactly the same thing as i cant make ost of the decmeber games due to being in New York (west ham, wolves and Huddersfielf i believe)

surely we could sort something out for that?
[/quote]

I'm sure lots of people are in the same boat.  Due to being away I am already going to miss the first two home games, a further one in October with the possibility of missing more through business trips and family events. 

HanseatUK

The only confirmation of previous membership I could find was for 2009/10 when the adult membership was introduced at a price of £30. There were £10 discounts to match offered and every member received as scarf as part of the membership package.
That price was kept at the same level for a few seasons as far as I remember. Will the ticket price increase at the same rate this season? Well, in that case there will be many disappointed Fulham supporters.

Quote from: KJS on June 26, 2018, 02:56:04 PM
Its all about sale and demand - £20 is 4 pints in Putney or 7 cups of Costa Coffee so its not that much more and remember you had it cheaper last season because we were in the Championship  049:gif

I have little sympathy to the supply and demand argument when it comes to sport in general as I do not support the idea of maximizing profits out of it. Otherwise, you could justify a price of £80+ for the top games such as Liverpool based on the fact that the demand for those games will be huge due to their large supporters base.

KJS

Quote from: HanseatUK on June 26, 2018, 04:14:09 PM
The only confirmation of previous membership I could find was for 2009/10 when the adult membership was introduced at a price of £30. There were £10 discounts to match offered and every member received as scarf as part of the membership package.
That price was kept at the same level for a few seasons as far as I remember. Will the ticket price increase at the same rate this season? Well, in that case there will be many disappointed Fulham supporters.

Quote from: KJS on June 26, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

I have little sympathy to the supply and demand argument when it comes to sport in general as I do not support the idea of maximizing profits out of it. Otherwise, you could justify a price of £80+ for the top games such as Liverpool based on the fact that the demand for those games will be huge due to their large supporters base.

Unfortunately it exists so you need to accept it as Football is all about money not fans, I know you want to watch FFC like us all and if you cannot afford a ST then Membership is you only other avenue and as I said earlier £20 is really nothing in the scheme of things these days.

gang

Season tickets have now sold out.

FulhamFin

How many ticket one member can buy per match?

SuffolkWhite

I know this may sound daft but do you get a season ticket to someone else? Do you send your card in the post and they send it back after? There will be games this season I wont be able to go to so more than happy to let others enjoy as long their Fulham.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

gang

Quote from: FulhamFin on June 26, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
How many ticket one member can buy per match?

That is decided per match.

Fulham 442

I bought a membership today.  I thought it was quite good value as you get £5 off the price of a match ticket.  I had one last season and certainly recouped my outlay!

Neil D

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on June 26, 2018, 05:58:26 PM
I know this may sound daft but do you get a season ticket to someone else? Do you send your card in the post and they send it back after? There will be games this season I wont be able to go to so more than happy to let others enjoy as long their Fulham.
I asked myself the same question as this is my first season as a ST holder.  I won't be sending my ST card to anyone in the post for the games I can't make.  Also, when do these cards get posted out?  I bought mine early April.

Asotosyios

Quote from: Neil D on June 26, 2018, 08:26:27 PM
I asked myself the same question as this is my first season as a ST holder.  I won't be sending my ST card to anyone in the post for the games I can't make.  Also, when do these cards get posted out?  I bought mine early April.

A paper ticket is issued and you don't have to send your season ticket in the post. At least that was the case the last time we were in the Premier League and the season ticket holders could list their tickets for the matches that could not attend and if the match had been sold out.

Neil D

Quote from: Asotosyios on June 26, 2018, 09:02:39 PM
Quote from: Neil D on June 26, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

A paper ticket is issued and you don't have to send your season ticket in the post. At least that was the case the last time we were in the Premier League and the season ticket holders could list their tickets for the matches that could not attend and if the match had been sold out.
Thanks for info.

SuffolkWhite

So you notify the club and they send a paper ticket to you? Or you sell the seat back to the club? Daft I know.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Asotosyios

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on June 26, 2018, 10:04:24 PM
So you notify the club and they send a paper ticket to you? Or you sell the seat back to the club? Daft I know.

I don't remember if it was through Ticketmaster or a different website, but you would log on to your account and make your ticket available for the game you could not attend, eg. against Crystal Palace. If all tickets for the game would sell out, your ticket would become available for others to purchase at a pre-arranged price. The buyer would get a paper ticket and your account would be credited with the amount less the commission (if I remember everything correctly). No idea if this option is available this year.

Weybridge White