more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some Aluko medical this week - 4 million

Started by Fernhurst, June 24, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Quote from: MJG on June 27, 2018, 08:05:41 AM
If I have learnt anything from this thread, it's don't take a post/rumour from TIFF and put it on here.

Nonsense, we discuss rumours from anywhere happily all the time on FOF
When the first thick poster switched the discussion to his Sister the Mods should have squashed it.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Twig

Quote from: toshes mate on June 27, 2018, 08:23:20 AM
To make my comment relevant to the thread I would presuppose that any interest in Sone Aluko would be as mentor of some quality (kind of a Scott Parker figure) based, perhaps, on his influence over the season before last.

On the subject of threats about 'insults and racist nonsense' and the like, I am, as 'nose' once said,  I am stunned. The lack of comprehension of some contributors is breathtaking.

On the subject of the quote question nobody has got close except for fashion140 who sums up EDL rather better than Statto did.  The quote was from 'Tommy Robinson' (born Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon) who co-founded  EDL.  For more information about this guy Wiki is priceless.

Hi Tosh, I agree with you. And I think you will find that Steve Bannon (rather more influential than T Richardson) lifted the quote and recycled it. An example of how easy it is for poison to go viral in our society where social media plays such a big part of shaping opinion.

MJG

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 27, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
Quote from: MJG on June 27, 2018, 08:05:41 AM
If I have learnt anything from this thread, it's don't take a post/rumour from TIFF and put it on here.

Nonsense, we discuss rumours from anywhere happily all the time on FOF
When the first thick poster switched the discussion to his Sister the Mods should have squashed it.
I was being a bit tongue in cheek with my post.
Just the views of a long term fan

toshes mate

Quote from: Statto on June 24, 2018, 05:00:53 PM
Normally I would agree with you - when someone criticises a woman it must mean they're sexist. But in this case the subject is black, so actually he may be racist. Obviously it must be one of the two.
This is where you started to make the whole thread a dog's dinner.  Even if it is tongue-in-cheek it is crass.