watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You have £20m to spend on a striker and cant buy Mitrovich

Started by sunburywhite, June 25, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

wheelerdeeler

One of Dembele (Celtic), Rondon (he's got a 16m release clause), Nils Petersen (Freiburg), Moussa Marega (Porto).

KJS

The Rock

Michy Batshuayi. Doesn't cut it at Chelsea and they loaned him out last season. Fits the link up style/hold up man type. Perhaps his cost is double, but need to start somewhere. 

St. Andrews White

Rondon or push the boat and get Benteke. Hodgson won't play him, and if Jokanovic can manage him then he could get back to his best. Reckon he'd cost £20m too

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

St. Andrews White

Also wouldn't mind Matej Vydra as a backup option

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

cookieg

Apparently Newcastle now want £30m so we can't buy him for £20m. £20m is a bit steep but £30m is definitely taking the pi55.

@jolslover

Hard one, I think Slavisa likes a big man, not a quick type striker.
STH H3

love4ffc

Quote from: @jolslover on June 25, 2018, 06:52:39 PM
Hard one, I think Slavisa likes a big man, not a quick type striker.

Agree with this.  Think he really likes someone who can hold up play, bring others into the attack but also not afraid to take the chance and get a quick sniff of goal.  Personally I would like to see both a fast striker who plays the high line and a big guy who can hold the ball. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Carborundum

Mounié.  He's done his year acclimatising, Huddersfield paid a rumoured £11m and he's more than good enough.

Then get Hugill  in on a season long loan with option to buy.  Those two plus AK47 represents a strike force.

twang

Rondon as he's the same type of striker as Mitro, has proven himself in the Premier League and should be available.

WOSFSC

Could get Dembele back from Celtic for around 10 mil imo. They have just bought Edouard from PSG and have Griffiths.

Would like Benteke or Glen Murray.

valdeingruo

Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

aaronmcguigan

Get Mitro on loan and spend the money on central defender and Freddo replacement

Jims Dentist

Quote from: the nutflush on June 25, 2018, 11:07:30 PM
Dembele and Batshuayi.
Are either of these good with their back to goal which Mitro and Rondon are?
It's this type of striker that made the difference in the second half of the season.

filham

What happened to young Abraham from Chelsea, I think he signed for a premier league team last season and the price wasn't as much as 20m.

Newcastle are being greedy wanting more than 20m for a player they cant fit into their team.
Our final offer should be 20 million or Fonte in direct exchange.

Twig

Quote from: filham on June 27, 2018, 08:19:09 PM
What happened to young Abraham from Chelsea, I think he signed for a premier league team last season and the price wasn't as much as 20m.

Newcastle are being greedy wanting more than 20m for a player they cant fit into their team.
Our final offer should be 20 million or Fonte in direct exchange.

Sorry did you mean "or" Fonte or "and" Fonte?