watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who'd have thought it

Started by Marcel_Gecov, June 28, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

In 2014, when we let go both Stockdale (on a transfer) and Etheridge on a free that 4 years later it would be Etheridge lining up as the premier league keeper and Stockdale in the championship. If we'd kept Etheridge I wonder which one (Betts or him) would have been our number 1...

MJG

I still think it will be Jesse Joronen who will turn out to be the one that we let get away.
Just the views of a long term fan

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: MJG on June 28, 2018, 11:47:06 AM
I still think it will be Jesse Joronen who will turn out to be the one that we let get away.

He's just gone to Copenhagen I think with ex-fulham player William Kvist. I wonder if he's signed for first choice or as a backup.

Lighthouse

All goes to prove that a mixture of pure luck and late blooming talent cannot always be recognised.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFC1987

Cardiff just signed a goalkeeper too didnt they? Wonder if Etheridge keeps his place.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: FFC1987 on June 28, 2018, 12:29:55 PM
Cardiff just signed a goalkeeper too didnt they? Wonder if Etheridge keeps his place.

SMithies, the QPR guy. Probs for competition. Etheridge played all of their games last year minus one.

horse1031

anyone else think Etheridge looked pretty suspect in goal?  I like Stockdale but I think Smithies will beat out Etheridge.

If Bettinelli improves distribution he could become an amazing keeper.