more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players to have graced The Shirt.

Started by Stevieboy, June 25, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the nutflush

charliejones141

John Arne Riise anyone? Was one of the finest left backs in the world at Liverpool.

Barrett487

Quote from: charliejones141 on June 26, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
John Arne Riise anyone? Was one of the finest left backs in the world at Liverpool.
He never struck me as particularly fit when he played for us. Great shot on him.

Kevlakie

I agree with nutflush, Clint Dempsey for me along with Hangaland from the same era.
I see nobody has mentioned Jimmy Bullard!!??.....I also liked Baird for biffing Bullard  :dft003:  :005:

Peabody

Don't forget Terry Medwin, ex Spurs and Wales. However, for me Roy Bently was the greatest. Rated as past it by Chelsea, he performed just great for us and very nearly got another England cap.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Peabody on June 28, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
Don't forget Terry Medwin, ex Spurs and Wales. However, for me Roy Bently was the greatest. Rated as past it by Chelsea, he performed just great for us and very nearly got another England cap.

Bentley played a big part in me becoming a Fulham supporter!

When my Dad moved to London as a lad he used to visit the Cottage and the other place on alternate weekends and his favorite player was Mr Bentley.

When he was sold to Fulham he gave up on the other lot and concentrated on our team.
Buying his first house 5 mins from Craven Cottage also helped!

bill taylors apprentice

I'm surprised Graham Leggat has not been mentioned?
My all time favorite and would be a top class player today.

Also the great Jimmy Conway!

General

Could add stevie finnan? Became a bigger name after leaving at Liverpool but was there for a good number of years and was considered the best right back in the league by many and also won the champions league with Liverpool?

Dodgin

Fred Callaghan belting up the wing

gezkc

Quote from: Barrett487 on June 26, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
Quote from: charliejones141 on June 26, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
He never struck me as particularly fit when he played for us. Great shot on him.

He had a great shot while at Liverpool. He seemed to have lost the accuracy by the time he came to us!