watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham or England shirt?

Started by Russianrob, June 28, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russianrob

I am an Englishman based in Petersburg.Should England reach the semis we will be playing here so obviously I will go to support my country.(God save the Queen even if her grandson is a Villa supporter).However,I would feel much more comfortable wearing my Fulham shirt rather than an England one.Do I face any danger from English fans who do not appreciate our great team?

bog

Fulham shirt every time for me.  :54:

092.gif

Camel Club

Whilst I would love to guarantee your safety there are still a significant number of morons, racists and Neanderthals who turn up at tournaments to follow England. It's always been club over country for me so if England do make it that far the highlight for me would be spotting a Fulham shirt in the crowd on TV. Wear your Fulham shirt my friend, be safe and enjoy every minute.

aaronmcguigan

You've answered your own question. Feel more comfortable in a Fulham top, and concerned over England safety..

Neil D

Never worn any other shirt than the white one with the three letters (not the lions).

gang

Fulham shirt every time, the England supporters will not be worried which shirt you wear, just enjoy the day and cheer loudly.

Russianrob

Not to worry as I have made lots of Russian friends here who will be only to glad to protect me especially against any Chelscum and their thieving Russian financial backer!!!

alfie

I just don't get this, when England play it's England, when Fulham play its Fulham.

Even when England have not been doing too well my National pride is still there, how many stop supporting Fulham when they went through the rough times.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Wear the England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 shirt with pride Russianrob.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: alfie on June 29, 2018, 06:28:18 PM
I just don't get this, when England play it's England, when Fulham play its Fulham.

Even when England have not been doing too well my National pride is still there, how many stop supporting Fulham when they went through the rough times.

I agree with this but foremost, sadly, is not my country but my club.
Although 3,000 miles away I have a closer connection to FFC.
When I was home a couple of years ago I went to CC and me and the US wife paid $4 just
to stand in the corner of the pitch to sniff the 'sacred air'

No contest
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

St. Andrews White

It's an England game so am England shirt for me

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Barrett487

Rob .... if you're Russian wear your shirt with pride, if you're English wear whatever you want, but with caution

Russianrob

I am a Londoner by birth but married to a Russian and expect to remain here (Except for occasional visits to Wembley).Truth be told I feel more alligance to Fulham than to the UK..You can take the man out of Fulham but wherever you go to you cannot take Fulham out of the man!

Barrett487

Quote from: Russianrob on June 30, 2018, 08:06:32 PM
I am a Londoner by birth but married to a Russian and expect to remain here (Except for occasional visits to Wembley).Truth be told I feel more alligance to Fulham than to the UK..You can take the man out of Fulham but wherever you go to you cannot take Fulham out of the man!
You've answered your own question buddy :)

filham

Fulham always takes priority for me but I think I would keep the Fulham shirt in the draw and bring it out nice and fresh for the new season in August.