watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Random Player Appreciation thread

Started by valdeingruo, June 28, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

I think most of us pay attention to football outside of Fulham and we all have a player or two we admire or atleast like to watch. this is a thread just to see what types of players other supporters like to watch. For me, I watch alot of Bundesliga, as I am fairly impartial, even though I pull slightly for Dortmund. As such Ive found an appreciation for a few players from that league, Hasabe, Hector, Max (who I would love to see at Fulham) Muto, Reus and Bailey are all great. What random players do you like to watch if any?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

HV71

At his peak, and in spite of who he played for , I thought Drogba was terrific. I also loved watching Cyril Regis. In the modern game David Silva and Aguero are somewhat pleasing on the eye

aaronmcguigan

Seani Maguire and Daryl Horgan at Preston

VicHalomsLovechild

Emile Heskey and Steve Coppell for me.

hovewhite

Tony Currie,Frank Worthington,tommy Hutchison,all players that entertained during 70s and 80s .

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Carborundum

Peter Whittingham, formerly of Cardiff.  If OPTA did stats for how many passes were one-touch only, I suspect he'd win it every year.  A wonderful recycler of the ball, nothing showy, always presenting in the right place, very effective.  No pace, no strength, no tricks.  Brilliant footballer.

Stevieboy

Charlie Cook,
Tony Adams,
Billy Bonds,
Charlie George
For us I liked Teddy Maybank for the short time he was with us, only about 6months cost 65k from 'ski sold to BHA for 250k. Good business!
Richard Money
Fabrice Fernandes....promised a lot but a bit of a diva, could have been massive.

YankeeJim

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz. Absolute rock of a center half for Lucky's Bar & Grill in my Sunday league.  082.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

yatewhite

If posters are choosing Chelsea players (Charlie Cooke, Drogba), am I allowed to choose a QPR player? Well, here goes, I loved watching Stan Bowles play! For us, take the usual suspects as read - Les Barrett, Jimmy Conway etc. but, rather improbably, I loved watching John Margerrison! Anybody else remember him?

hongkongfulham

loved denilson, di canio and gattuso all for different reasons. Cantona

Also always wanted us to sign lacina traore