News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Finally getting to visit London during the season -- now how do I get tickets?

Started by btings, June 29, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

btings

I'm finally going to get a chance to be back in London for the first time in over a decade, and I'm hoping to be able to see the team.  However, the game that I'll be around for is against Spurs at Wembley on August 18.  As an overseas fan, how would I even start to go about getting tickets for that?  Can I go through the club somehow?

Thanks in advance for any help.

love4ffc

Apologies for not responding to this sooner.  I would think there will be tickets to be had since Wembley is a large stadium.  I have been going to at least one match a season and have always been able to get tickets through the club. 

First thing to do is become an official club member of Fulham.  http://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets/membership

This will give you better access to tickets and news updates for all matches. 

Good luck
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

btings

Thanks, I've joined.

How far in advance should I expect tickets to go on sale?

revengeanceful

love4ffc

Just an FYI when I purchase my tickets I generally pick them up at the box office the day before rather then have them shipped to me. 

revengeanceful

Oh, and I hope you ordered already because I saw on Twitter yesterday that the Fulham allotment of tickets for the Tottenham match are sold out.

btings

Crap, no.  The club never sent me an email and I missed the announcement on twitter.  I didn't even think to check the website over the weekend since I hadn't seen away tickets sold there before.  Just spent 45 minutes on hold the phone with the club ticket office before they disconnected me, and then came here.

Hmm, time to look for backup plans.

revengeanceful

Well that sucks.  You could try asking around in the r/fulhamfc subreddit, or maybe a thread here in the General Information section could help.  Best of luck.

love4ffc

btings

Managed to get them through General Availability via the Spurs site.  Of course, they only mail to UK addresses.  Hopefully the hotel we'll be staying at won't throw them away if they arrive before we do.  Fingers crossed!

Thanks to everyone who helped out here.

btings

It all worked out.  It was absolutely lovely, despite the final result.  We had to sit in enemy territory so we only wore Dempsey, Dembele, and Holtby jerseys to keep them unawares.  Our supporters put on a pretty good show.

love4ffc

Happy to hear it all worked out for you btings.  I'm sure Wembley was awesome to visit and is on my bucket list of things to do.  Though I do prefer the Cottage.