watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ranieri Press Conference at 3pm (Friday 16/11) on Sky Sports News

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, November 16, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

also on the offal (if you've paid for a subscription!)

Press Conference Live

Claudio Ranieri's first press conference as Fulham Manager will be streamed live on fulhamfctv this afternoon.

The new Whites boss will be addressing the gathered press from around 3pm at Craven Cottage, and you can watch every minute of the broadcast section live on fulhamfc.com.

To see what Ranieri has to say, sign up to fulhamfctv here for just £4.49 per month.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/november/16/press-conference-live

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: Holders on November 16, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
Good, that's useful. It's cheaper than Sky!

In general I agree about Sky, but for years I have been watching Sky Sports Mobile TV (the cheaper iPhone app) on my iPad (with x2 size video, stretching the picture to fill the screen). Only costs £5 (or £6, maybe now I think) a month and can have it in two seperate account iPads.

So for years me and my dad who lives ten miles away have been able to get Sky Sports for the football, etc for only a £2.50-£3 or so each. ( I treat the old fella :) ).

Not a lot of people seem to know about this, and the iPad app is a lot more expensive, but it's very good and very cheap this way, quality app. Still runs great on a very old iPad 2 (just takes a little longer to start up, but perfect after that)

(If that helps anyone)

Ps, the android App is rubbish for some reason, very buggy, and often goes for long periods where it doesn't work at all... Oh and it's £12/ month for all the channels, and can only have on one device.

Dilly Bong

hovewhite

Think the club should not charge for this item,this is one of the reasons behind the scenes people Casper the Khan's they stink as it's all about money money money.