watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Russia will be supporting England!

Started by Russianrob, July 10, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russianrob

Just to report from Russia that according to the Press here Croatia have seriously lost favour for complex political reasons I won't bore you with.They all want England here.No fear walking around in an England shirt though I still like my Fulham one better and would even suggest that the World Cup has been over hyped in comparison with the recent achievement of Fulham in my personal opinion!Who cares who wins the Final.

Slaphead in Qatar

Some of the Croatian players have made pro Ukraine statements on twitter. So the Russians will definitely be supporting England.

Wolf

How about in the case of a France v England final? Russians tend to be Francophile
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Russianrob

Still England probably.All to do with language.English is widely understood.French is not.

Fulhamfan666

Woolly Mammoth

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 have nothing to fear. Just carry on playing without fear, and keep to good habits.
Croatia are running their mouths because they are frightened of us, and so they should be.
As long as we do our best.
They are calling us Islanders, but compared to them, we are a great football nation, I don't ever remember them ever winning a World Cup.
We just have to ensure we keep Moderic quiet.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 10, 2018, 01:23:07 PM
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 have nothing to fear. Just carry on playing without fear, and keep to good habits.
Croatia are running their mouths because they are frightened of us, and so they should be.
They are calling us Islanders, but compared to them, we are a great football nation, I don't ever remember them ever winning a World Cup.

Only England is not an island!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Stoneleigh Loyalist

They don't vote for us in the Eurovision Song Contest!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Holders on July 10, 2018, 02:45:41 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 10, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

Only England is not an island!

Your right England is not an Island, but we may as well be.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Russianrob

Judging by the press today(11th July) Russia will not be supporting anyone.Now they have been knocked out interest has severely waned and they could not care less who wins.Good news for any England fans who want to come over for the final (we will get there) is that tickets should be plentiful.

Shredhead

I think it boils down to Serbia is historically pro-Russian, therefore Croatia is historically anti-Russian. One of us Fulham in Brighton is half and half so could tell us! The loyalties in that part of Europe were partly the reason for the First World War.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Russianrob

Spot on.Russians would love our manager Slava. The Joka is the best!!

filham

Good to have every bit of support available, if we can get the majority of the crowd behind us it could give us an edge.

Southcoastffc

Russianrob - how has Russia reacted to going out?  Gallant losers who are now heroes to some extent?  General lack of interest?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Russianrob

Real lack of interest.However all  my Russian friends want England which is stating the obvious or they would not be my friends!

Russianrob

So pleased its almost all over barring that riduculous 3rd and 4th play off match in my City Petersburg.I don't think I would go to this match even if I were given a free ticket.The greatest game this year was played at Wembley and I was there."We are going up".Club before country for me!!!