watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shirt selling JD sports

Started by DevonFFC, July 12, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

I've just seen that tomorrow the team are doing a signing session in JD sports, are we going to begin selling shirts on the high street?

Andy S

We've sold them on the high street before surely

Aaron

Quote from: Andy S on July 12, 2018, 11:33:52 PM

I don't think we have.

I've tried dozens of shops in London over the years and only every found them in the old club shop or at the stadium.

Huxley

they were in sports direct a few years back... pretty sure it was the kappa ones with the man boon stitching.

cookieg

It's about time we got into s big chain. Sports Direct was very briefly and Harrods but I think we have ever had such a high street presence as JD.

Mokes

Quote from: Aaron on July 13, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

I don't think we have.

I've tried dozens of shops in London over the years and only every found them in the old club shop or at the stadium.

I bought my old adidas shirt from the JD on north end rd, a few years back. It was the kit with the little black v collar thing what we wore when we had Berba.

spikey norman

Harrods sold our shirts when Mo owned the store

epsomraver

Quote from: Aaron on July 13, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

I don't think we have.

that is true

MJG

Quote from: ollienixs on July 12, 2018, 08:29:28 PM
I've just seen that tomorrow the team are doing a signing session in JD sports, are we going to begin selling shirts on the high street?
Cancelled now
Just the views of a long term fan

HamsterWheel

Yes, cancelled due to eejit anti-Trumper marchers no doubt providing perfect cover for loads of scallies to dash into JD and nick all the trainers.