watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro

Started by The old mucker, July 24, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The old mucker

According to sky sports we are 2 million  short of Newcastle valuation for micro ,should we pay there valuation or risk losing him?

Milo

If true... anything under £20m is a victory anyway! Bite their hands off personally.

Camel Club

A very good question. It would be a real shame if for the sake of 2 million this deal didn't go through.  That said this is a move that all parties concerned ultimately want and I can't believe that Mitro won't be a Fulham player by the start of the season. What's 2 million quid between a well run football club on  the banks of the Thames and an absolute shambles by the Tyne?

The Rock

He's coming is what that tells me. Keep him off the pies and drink.

Woolly Mammoth

Pay it if that's the case, just grit our teeth and scowl when signing the deal. Grrr
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

He was great for us n the Championship but he is totally unproven at Prem level and h3 failed at the WC.  The club are right to put a limit on what they are prepared to pay (plus a bit of wriggle room ). I just hope we really do have a couple of alternatives lined up.

Woolly Mammoth

Why don't they just agree to meet halfway, a million each way.

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

That may well be what happens but if Newcastle need the deal to be done so that they can buy another then a bit of brinksmanship is in order. Gamblers enjoy the chase

Woolly Mammoth

Yes indeed I take your point.

Never forget your Roots.