News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When did the Club announce its decision to stop discounting 65+ tickets?

Started by Neil D, July 19, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: bramble on July 20, 2018, 10:04:34 AM
Quote from: MJG on July 19, 2018, 03:05:48 PM
Quote from: bramble on July 19, 2018, 02:19:37 PM
The pricing is definitely weird!  The cost of a Member over 65 ticket in the Riverside for the Watford game is MORE expensive than that of an Adult Member!  I tried to call someone about it, left a message, but have had no reply.  I think they may have c****d up!
Which block as I cant find that issue

Block X
I've looked at five different seats and don't see that price difference you mention, can you say which row and seat? Seems odd.
Just the views of a long term fan

fulham traveller

Going away from Fulham, count ourselves lucky we don't support spurs, my friend a pensioner part time job, wants a seat behind tne goal at new WHL no discount, £1200 over double what he was paying, he's been going for over 50 years, he has loaned the money from his son to pay for ir, that's scandalous

EastEndWhite

Quote from: MJG on July 20, 2018, 11:02:56 AM
The pricing is definitely weird!  The cost of a Member over 65 ticket in the Riverside for the Watford game is MORE expensive than that of an Adult Member!  I tried to call someone about it, left a message, but have had no reply.  I think they may have c****d up!

Block X
I've looked at five different seats and don't see that price difference you mention, can you say which row and seat? Seems odd.

There appears to be no discounts for Over 65's, Young Person or Juniors in the central blocks of both the Johnny Haynes and Riverside stands and only for Juniors in the rest of the Riverside.  Is this something that has been introduced for this season?

bramble

Block X
Agreed seems very odd.  Copy from my statement. X N   2      Member Adult   £60.00
X   N   1      Member Over 65   £62.00

MJG

Quote from: bramble on July 20, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

Block X
Agreed seems very odd.  Copy from my statement. X N   2      Member Adult   £60.00
so you bought two tickets and that's what's on your print out? On the site it's same prices. You should ring TO and ask for clarification if they have taken wrong money.
Just the views of a long term fan

bramble

Quote from: MJG on July 20, 2018, 06:11:17 PM
Quote from: bramble on July 20, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

Block X
so you bought two tickets and that's what's on your print out? On the site it's same prices. You should ring TO and ask for clarification if they have taken wrong money.
Believe me - I want a discussion with them. I tried to call Motspur Park and left a message, no call back.  I tried the TO - got a push on to Ticketmaster which I guessed would give nothing, after a long wait I gave up.

RaySmith

I got a drop down menu of tickets available to me for any seat I selected - different prices, but 'Membership , over 65', was definitely cheapest- cheaper than just Membership. EG - Johnny Haynes £40-  65+ Member, £43 Member.

This seems like an error you encountered.

Tickets a lot cheaper v Burnley than Palace. My cheapest ticket v Palace is £35, but v Burnley £15.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: MJG on July 19, 2018, 06:04:30 PM
Quote from: fulham traveller on July 19, 2018, 05:37:12 PM
I'm really saddened the amoiunt of people that can't afford to go now, nearly all of them are old school, we should put up our season tickets when we can't attend, and help people out
The club will be launching a scheme for fans to sell their ST if unable  to attend. I don't know full details on how it will work but hopefully they will put it out soon.
Thanks for that Mike, I had been wondering if they would do that.
When in the pram before they did it through Viagogo and it worked quite well.