watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You the Bookie

Started by Andy S, July 20, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Yes I know things can change and so does the betting.Te bookies make us 3rd favourites for the drop but if you were the bookie who would you have in the top and bottom positions?

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Andy S on July 20, 2018, 12:34:55 PM
Yes I know things can change and so does the betting.Te bookies make us 3rd favourites for the drop but if you were the bookie who would you have in the top and bottom positions?

As a bookie, id have Cardiff for bottom place. Yes we have a smaller squad and less transfers, but as a bookie you need to be forward thinking, and with all the transfer rumours , surely you have to safeguard that and say smart money will be on us surviving, if a few of these wild sounding rumours are pulled off.
As for the top of the league, doesn't really interest me. Usually one implodes less than the others like city last year

Andy S

Statto if I'm making a prediction I would predict Fulham will survive. If I'm a Bookie I'm looking at it in a much more business like way. 1 They are weak 2 how many players have they got/ Will get 3 are they tried and tested at this level 4 is the manager 5 will they look down by Christmas and lots more. In all honesty all three that came up have the best chance of going down followed by last years promoted clubs followed by Crystal Palace  Watford and any other

filham

At this moment we have lost a number of good players without replacing them, if that doesn't change soon we have to be favourites for relegation. Surely though we just have to make new signings soon to change that situation.

Woolly Mammoth

I am still searching for a poor Bookmaker.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 21, 2018, 08:19:30 PM
I am still searching for a poor Bookmaker.
Bookmaker who doesn't smoke, drink, or keeps a mistress = millionaire
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hovewhite

If I was a bookie lower table team evens to go down.