watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spurs Away pubs

Started by Maidstone Lee, June 18, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maidstone Lee

Fulhamish is the only word I can use to describe us playing a Wembley again. A bloody long wait then twice in 3 and a bit months.

Does anyone know if there are any designated away pubs when Spurs use it as a home ground? The Torch or Watkins Folly would be decent!

Was looking forward to going to Spurs new ground this year but hopefully we'll be able to the following year!

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Holders

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on June 18, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
Fulhamish is the only word I can use to describe us playing a Wembley again. A bloody long wait then twice in 3 and a bit months.

Does anyone know if there are any designated away pubs when Spurs use it as a home ground? The Torch or Watkins Folly would be decent!

Was looking forward to going to Spurs new ground this year but hopefully we'll be able to the following year!

That's if they stay up.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Andy S

Maidstone Lee

For those going... just had a look on Football Ground Guide;

The designated pub for away supporters is the Green Man, which is located on Dagmar Avenue on Wembley Hill. For many years this pub has been a popular venue for fans visiting Wembley Stadium and is around a 15-20 minute walk away. The pub also offers parking which is free for coaches, but minibuses cars are charged £20 and £15 respectively, these should be pre-booked. See the Green Man Hotel website for more details and location map. Although there are plenty of other pubs and bars around Wembley, most of these do not admit visiting supporters. Otherwise, it may be an idea to plan to drink in Central London before the game or at a pub located near to one of the tube stations such as Harrow-on-the-Hill, that are on the same tube line to Wembley.

Near to the stadium is the London Designer Outlet which has a number of eating places such as TGI Fridays, Frankie & Benny's and Nando's, which also serve alcohol. Beer is also available to buy within Wembley Stadium itself in the form of pints of Carlsberg Lager (£4.95), Somersby Cider (£4.95) and Tetley's Bitter (£4.50).
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

EN1 FFC

At the Playoff there was a Club called Crystals that was open after the game just down the steps of Wembley near Block 116-118, but wasn't a real pub, does functions and parties??, so not sure if it will be open.

filham

Suspect Spurs may have their England internationals missing for the match and it will be our second Wembley match from our last three, we may have an advantage

Andy S

I doubt you could call it an advantage away to ever their second string which again I doubt. However it will be good to see the place again