Main Menu

Today's Game

Started by joemole, July 21, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyle from Hangeland

Lyon fans have set off flares. Haha.

Dodgin

RaySmith

That was a great stream - but now it's gone.
Thanks for the link anyway.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes what a shame, we have been rumbled.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Walsh

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/663536/3/watch-lyon-vs-fulham-fc.html

Edit: I'd say this one is better quality, however the ad's on this website really annoy me!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Walsh on July 21, 2018, 08:19:54 PM
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/663536/3/watch-lyon-vs-fulham-fc.html

Edit: I'd say this one is better quality, however the ad's on this website really annoy me!

You can say that again, I have just bought a three piece suite.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

St. Andrews White

Interesting couple of tactical notes:

1. Ryan Sess is playing RW and Kamara at LW, inverting their positions from last season

2. Seri is playing cdm, the KMac position. Means StefJo still in the side, maybe how Joka wants us to play with a more mobile cdm?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: RaySmith on July 21, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
That was a great stream - but now it's gone.
Thanks for the link anyway.

this one works. Thanks!  049:gif

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

gang

Chesh

That Traore is some player - they are a lot sharper than us at the moment. Seri deeper than KMac normally is but very comfortable on the ball (harsh booking as well)
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

fulhamben

We are not at the races again.

Nero

Quote from: fulhamben on July 21, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

Lyon are a top French side and regulars in the Champions League is not an easy game

joemole

Please DO NOT try to use First Row or Crifree. They will load you with viruses. Luckily I have a Mac and was able to remove the viruses.

fulhamben

Quote from: joemole on July 21, 2018, 08:48:28 PM
Please DO NOT try to use First Row or Crifree. They will load you with viruses. Luckily I have a Mac and was able to remove the viruses.
the one I posted is mint. No pop up ads or anything

fulhamben

Quote from: Nero on July 21, 2018, 08:47:30 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 21, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

Lyon are a top French side and regulars in the Champions League is not an easy game
yes I'm on about us being sloppy with the basics

wheelerdeeler

I'm actually reasonably content with that half. It's a bit sloppy, but that's Pre-Season in general not exclusive to us. We need to get used to having less possession in games than we've had the last two seasons and playing top drawer teams is how you do it.

Fulhamerica

I thought all in all not a bad half. We have to remember this is a team that finished 2 points off 2nd in Ligue 1, is in the champions league, should've been in the europa league semis last year, beat PSG and still starting a fairly strong lineup.

I like the look of MLM, looks good on both sides of the ball. Very comfortable with the ball at his feet - almost too comfortable.

Stef and TC have been caught in possession alot from this press, it'll be a good test for the season and way better than beating some pub team 22-0.

Deeping_white

Fairly decent performance - you can see how much it affects our play style with no focal point up front. I like Fonte but he can't do the Mitro job that allows us to have an alternate route of playing the ball out. Lyon have good forwards, as you'd expect from a Champions League team and we're dealing with them reasonably well.

One thing I would say, I know it's only a friendly but my god do the Lyon players go down like a sack of sh1t from the slightest touch, and the officials seem to be on holiday still - Seri got booked for winning the ball somehow?????

Matt10

Quote from: Fulhamerica on July 21, 2018, 08:56:17 PM
I thought all in all not a bad half. We have to remember this is a team that finished 2 points off 2nd in Ligue 1, is in the champions league, should've been in the europa league semis last year, beat PSG and still starting a fairly strong lineup.

I like the look of MLM, looks good on both sides of the ball. Very comfortable with the ball at his feet - almost too comfortable.

Stef and TC have been caught in possession alot from this press, it'll be a good test for the season and way better than beating some pub team 22-0.

Agreed, MLM very nimble for a big man. Ream is having another solid match, both sides of the ball. Good half. Also, what save by Betts on that one destined for low far post.