more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in for lyon seri starts

Started by fulhamben, July 21, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

A first appearance in Fulham colours for Mika tonight! 🙌

#FFC team to face Lyon this evening (8pm UK time): Bettinelli, Christie, Odoi, Ream, Le Marchand, Cairney, Seri, Johansen, Kamara, Fonte, R.Sessegnon

#COYW https://t.co/4rTLeDvUde
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

@jolslover

STH H3

fulhamben

Woolly Mammoth

If they flood the pitch, we can bring on a sub.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Who are our subs, do we have any ?

Never forget your Roots.

ffcwickford

With the addition of Mitrovic possibly straight after the weekend - that is the starting lineup for Crystal Palace without Denis Odoi. The signing of Sergio Gomez from Celta Vigo for 5M Euros would be a steal and Fabri from Besikstas looks signed sealed and delivered.

The final piece of the jigsaw would be a top quality right winger. Here Kamara could be a possible wild card, he is still developing and a little raw, but has pace to burn and is very difficult to get the ball off. He could be the result of a lot of free kicks for us in the opposing half and we all know how dangerous both Mitrovic and Sessegnon are from drop downs.

Finally, I still think Norwood is a distinct possibilty as he is a top squad player and given that last ditch tackle in the play-off final deserves to be added.

Kalas and Piazon could be added before the deadline, but I feel that they would have signed before now if they were going to!

For me only £30m more to spend, unless someone special suddenly becomes available in the striker role!

fulhamben

Quote from: KingofCheese on July 21, 2018, 10:29:48 PM
Quote from: ffcwickford on July 21, 2018, 08:42:37 PM
With the addition of Mitrovic possibly straight after the weekend - that is the starting lineup for Crystal Palace without Denis Odoi. The signing of Sergio Gomez from Celta Vigo for 5M Euros would be a steal and Fabri from Besikstas looks signed sealed and delivered.

The final piece of the jigsaw would be a top quality right winger. Here Kamara could be a possible wild card, he is still developing and a little raw, but has pace to burn and is very difficult to get the ball off. He could be the result of a lot of free kicks for us in the opposing half and we all know how dangerous both Mitrovic and Sessegnon are from drop downs.

Finally, I still think Norwood is a distinct possibilty as he is a top squad player and given that last ditch tackle in the play-off final deserves to be added.

Kalas and Piazon could be added before the deadline, but I feel that they would have signed before now if they were going to!

For me only £30m more to spend, unless someone special suddenly becomes available in the striker role!

"Top quality right winger" how about Jacob Rees-Mogg?
I've got just one word for this reply,,,,, floccinaucinihilipilification