https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

england u-19's

Started by Mike the White, July 23, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike the White

Getting a right thumping - 4 down against France

aaronmcguigan

I'd love to see a match between England's best vs Frances best under 19 squads. That would be a great match. Both squads in this tournament / most squads are depleted due to World Cup or pre season involvement. Odd time to have the tournament, think the English manager has already called for the timing to be questioned

Milo

I think this is a massive shame actually. Sess, Foden etc all have had a month off and can surely miss a few days pre season for the big climactic game v France?

BarryP

Quote from: Milo on July 24, 2018, 12:04:51 AM
I think this is a massive shame actually. Sess, Foden etc all have had a month off and can surely miss a few days pre season for the big climactic game v France?

If I'm Sess or Foden or Joe Blow from down the lane I want to with my squad fighting for a position and playing time. They've already represented in their age group World Cup so there is no need for them to break camp for another age group outing.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."