more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A doubt about Jose Garrido Fulham Under 18-s

Started by ramon_rbb, July 30, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramon_rbb

Hi guys.

This is my first topic in this forum and I want to ask abouto Jose Garrido, a player of Fulham Under 18-s. This    
footballer, played in my town team and I remember seeing in some match.
My main doubt is: This player has options to debut with first team?
When Garrido had a 15-16 years old, I saw a good central defense, good aerial game and what called here in Spain "hierarchy" in defence.

Thank you

Woolly Mammoth

He is a big powerful defender at 6ft 3in big already and only 18.
He may need to wait his turn in the queue for a debut.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ramon_rbb

Thank you for your answer, for my it is a joy that someone from my town, have options to play in the Fulham

Southcoastffc

Quote from: ramon_rbb on July 30, 2018, 05:37:14 PM
Thank you for your answer, for my it is a joy that someone from my town, have options to play in the Fulham
Ramon,  Here is is what the club shows about him on its web site.  If he is half as good as Carlos Puyol he will be WONDERFUL!

Jose Garrido joined Fulham in the summer of 2016. The Spaniard is from the small town Dos Hermanas in Seville, the left sided centre-back has several sides to his game.

The big defender stands at 6.3" and is physically strong. He brings his style of football with him from the continent, electing to play short which makes him stand out. He models himself on Barcelona legend Carles Puyol.

In his first season in 2016/17 Garrido made 20 appearances for the Under-18s, winning 97 duels, 59 aerial duels, made 31 interceptions and 111 recoveries.

Garrido made 15 appearances for the Young Whites in the 2017/18 season. He racked up 73 clearances, made 13 blocks and 17 interceptions. With a passing accuracy over 80%, he also won 64 duels and recovered the ball 80 times.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

river phoenix

Real Betis fan? My favorite spanish club... and Joka made an interesting comment in some interview abour similarities between Fulham and Betis, about playing style especially.

Chesh

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

ramon_rbb

Quote from: Southcoastffc on July 30, 2018, 05:53:43 PM
Ramon,  Here is is what the club shows about him on its web site.  If he is half as good as Carlos Puyol he will be WONDERFUL!

Jose Garrido joined Fulham in the summer of 2016. The Spaniard is from the small town Dos Hermanas in Seville, the left sided centre-back has several sides to his game.

The big defender stands at 6.3" and is physically strong. He brings his style of football with him from the continent, electing to play short which makes him stand out. He models himself on Barcelona legend Carles Puyol.

In his first season in 2016/17 Garrido made 20 appearances for the Under-18s, winning 97 duels, 59 aerial duels, made 31 interceptions and 111 recoveries.

Garrido made 15 appearances for the Young Whites in the 2017/18 season. He racked up 73 clearances, made 13 blocks and 17 interceptions. With a passing accuracy over 80%, he also won 64 duels and recovered the ball 80 times.

Yes, I´m from Dos Hermanas and I have seen play Garrido when he was in the Dos Hermanas C.F. (now Atco. Dos Hermanas) for me is a brilliant  that someone from my town is playing there.

Regards

ramon_rbb

Quote from: river phoenix on July 30, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Real Betis fan? My favorite spanish club... and Joka made an interesting comment in some interview abour similarities between Fulham and Betis, about playing style especially.

It´s brilliant that your fauvorite club is Betis, I´m fan of Real Betis, my favourite club my greatest feeling.
You should visit the Benito Villamarin one day.
Regards.

MikeW

Sounds like the young man is exactly what we need.  Nurture him and bring him thro!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."