watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MLS All-Star

Started by St. Andrews White, August 02, 2018, 12:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St. Andrews White

Have you ever beat Juventus, ever beat Juventus, ever beat Juventus have you f**k, have you f**k!!!

Happen to be in Atlanta for the game, so of course I got tickets. I have my away kit they wore when we beat them, bring it on

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

St. Andrews White

0-1 Juventus, Andrea Favilli with the header. MLS looking good but Juventus switching things on as soon as they want to

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

PaulUMD

The Atlanta guys are fun to watch on the break, even in a friendly. 

St. Andrews White

1-1 Atlanta Utd star and MLS top scorer Josef Martinez equalises with a scrappy goal after good play. Would be a good backup option at the cottage

St. Andrews White

Quote from: PaulUMD on August 02, 2018, 01:59:32 AM
The Atlanta guys are fun to watch on the break, even in a friendly.
Atlanta are a fun team to support, both to watch and be in the crowd for. Since I've been here they've filled the Fulham-shapes gap

PaulUMD

I was shocked that the game has taken off in the southeast like it has.  Orlando has had great support and Atlanta pulling 50,000 a match is nuts. 

I do think it would be better for the league to switch to the FIFA calendar but at the same time, it's nice to have something to watch during the summer.  Even when your club is crap DC United. 

tslyon

Quote from: PaulUMD on August 02, 2018, 02:07:46 AM
I was shocked that the game has taken off in the southeast like it has.  Orlando has had great support and Atlanta pulling 50,000 a match is nuts. 

I do think it would be better for the league to switch to the FIFA calendar but at the same time, it's nice to have something to watch during the summer.  Even when your club is crap DC United. 

It would be, but a January date in Toronto, DC, Kansas City, Columbus...  Well, they might suck.

Cheers,

Steve

St. Andrews White

Quote from: PaulUMD on August 02, 2018, 02:07:46 AM

50,000?

Atkamta has been pulling in 70,000+ since I've been here, it's taken off big time. Not to mention Nashville are getting a team too

St. Andrews White

And to those interested, MLS pushed all the way but it went to penalties and they fell 4-3, Englishman Bradley Wright-Phillips predictably having his penalty saved