more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player driven around Oxford Street this evening

Started by General, August 01, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Quote from: Carborundum on August 01, 2018, 09:33:34 PM
A car driving down Oxford Street heading to Park Lane could have been heading away after picking someone up from Harley Street.

If he was heading back to Swansea from Harley St he would probably carried on the A40 and go round the 25 to pick up M4

Or he could have headed down Mornington Crescent
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 01, 2018, 09:37:30 PM
A car driving down Oxford Street heading to Park Lane could have been heading away after picking someone up from Harley Street.

If he was heading back to Swansea from Harley St he would probably carried on the A40 and go round the 25 to pick up M4

Well done you win.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

DevonFFC

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 01, 2018, 09:36:36 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on August 01, 2018, 09:34:49 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 01, 2018, 09:30:04 PM
Quote from: SP on August 01, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
Perhaps a bigwig visiting from Mr Khan's global empire being shown around London?

Was he wearing a big wig ?
I might know somebody who might know him.

Only on a Thursday

Could be fellani as he looks like he wears a wig, tall, strong jaw  :033:

I thought that was a hat Fellani wore.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 01, 2018, 09:34:49 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 01, 2018, 09:30:04 PM
Quote from: SP on August 01, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
Perhaps a bigwig visiting from Mr Khan's global empire being shown around London?

Was he wearing a big wig ?
I might know somebody who might know him.

Could be fellani as he looks like he wears a wig, tall, strong jaw  :033:
At least we know it's not Bald Terry!!😂
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

General

I appreciate the vagueness of what I wrote.. someone saying Mawson's 6ft would've sufficed..

Someone also saying they go to that area of London for part of their medical could've also worked..

Happy to be the outlet for people to get their jokes out of the way.. had hoped a sensible ITK could've give some insights in the very least as to why a player would've been iin central London.

Oh well..

SP

Quote from: General on August 01, 2018, 09:41:09 PM
I appreciate the vagueness of what I wrote.. someone saying Mawson's 6ft would've sufficed..

Someone also saying they go to that area of London for part of their medical could've also worked..

Happy to be the outlet for people to get their jokes out of the way.. had hoped a sensible ITK could've give some insights in the very least as to why a player would've been iin central London.

Oh well..

The friendly forum...

094.gif

Lighthouse

Quote from: General on August 01, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

Oh well..

Why so tense. The season hasn't started and nobody is in the know. Best to enjoy the levity now. The season of misery is long enough.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

General

Most likely it was Mawson having or heading back from second part of his medical.. which if positive would explain why he hasn't been announced yet and an indication that it may be announced sooner or later.

filham

Just a decoy to take the media away from our latest big money signing having a medical at Motspur Park.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 01, 2018, 09:11:09 PM
Was he holding a copy of the Big Issue in one hand, and the Dead Sea Scrolls in the other.
If he was i might know him.
LOL!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: General on August 01, 2018, 09:44:18 PM
Most likely it was Mawson having or heading back from second part of his medical.. which if positive would explain why he hasn't been announced yet and an indication that it may be announced sooner or later.
At the moment it looks like he will be announced later rather than sooner!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Just been spotted dropping the white, tall broad shouldered, strong jawed chap off at Stringfellows Gentleman's Club, Upper St Martins Lane, Covent Garden,
Stays open until 0430 hrs.
Does that narrow it down ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 01, 2018, 09:38:54 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 01, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

K

Well done you win.

Like it, good old steam radio.

Well done you win.

terryr

aaronmcguigan

Could well be a corporate sponsor or potential club partner. Sharing perks before sealing the deal, that kind of thing?

the nutflush

It was just an uber service. We have to raise money for these transfers somehow.

Statto

Quote from: General on August 01, 2018, 09:44:18 PM
Most likely it was Mawson having or heading back from second part of his medical..

Liberal use of the expression "most likely" IMO
Personally I'd have used the term "unlikely" considering the huge number of other equally plausible explanations... which I'd suggest also explains why most replies above are jokes