watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

no upgrading of season ticket from OAP on Saturdays

Started by bahay18, August 07, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

I did the same with a Fulham fan based in the Midlands,I'm not picking you or any one else out all I'm saying as a collective people have there own life and circumstances which I get.
But this may affect fans like you at some piont I don't believe the representation of fans groups are that bothered either,so I am making a piont for us in the minority and even jioning one of these groups won't change it as I think they can brag that they have more members .I just believe that for some of us after this season that's it!

KJS

Quote from: hovewhite on August 07, 2018, 09:43:05 PM
I did the same with a Fulham fan based in the Midlands,I'm not picking you or any one else out all I'm saying as a collective people have there own life and circumstances which I get.
But this may affect fans like you at some piont I don't believe the representation of fans groups are that bothered either,so I am making a piont for us in the minority and even jioning one of these groups won't change it as I think they can brag that they have more members .I just believe that for some of us after this season that's it!

You will find a way somehow (stick a tenner a week away if you can and you will nearly be there by next season), enjoy the season 049:gif

Fernhurst

Yes, my family were the recipients of an act of kindness from a fellow Fulham fan the like of which we will never forget, however, the clubs position on this upgrading issue appears to be an idea by someone who has not worked for the club for long. Be interested to know what increase in profitablity ensues for the club. 
Hope it's worth it Fulham.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MJG

standard to be expected dig at FST even though its been SPELT OUT time and time again to you that they are dealing with it.
Just the views of a long term fan

LVBPTS

When I bought my child ticket I was told on the phone you can pay for an upgrade to the midweek games only as the club recognise it's too late on a school night for kids to attend

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

Marinelloguthrie

Actually quite dissapointing this, because of work i couldnt get a season ticket but would use my dads if i could go and he was happy not to go himself. Infact last season i could have got my monies worth out of having a season ticket but if i did he would not have got one himself as he was finding it more if a struggle to get to evening and bad weather games. So i didnt get one, sadly he passed after Christmas so i did the upgrade every game from Burton onwards.

Suppose should have simply upgraded his season ticket but it felt a bit wrong and to be honest superstition stopped me as the same routine of going to the ticket office every game was obviously why we went unbeaten at home for the rest of the season.

Would say that some in the ticket office seemed quite confused on how to input the upgrade and certainly previous to last season there was no consistency to how much it would cost. Last season i think i remember it being either 5 or 10 quid.

Whether they are trying to cut down on ticket office customers i dont know but as someone mentioned this will mean double payment which seems morally wrong.

bahay18

I just felt its another PR own goal . The difference to upgrade is normally around £28 , which i would be happy to stump up to bring someone along so i wasn't going to the game on my own . But £63 ? thats lumpy and says that the club would prefer that that season ticket seat to be empty on the day rather than an allow a season ticket holder to bring someone else along . They want to sell the seat twice and its just plain greedy . As for admin costs ? surely they could allow you do to this on line yourself , wouldn't even need the ticket office.

Twig

This does seem greedy and morally indefensible. But FST are on the case, let's see what transpires.

fulhamben

Quote from: bahay18 on August 08, 2018, 11:48:57 AM
I just felt its another PR own goal . The difference to upgrade is normally around £28 , which i would be happy to stump up to bring someone along so i wasn't going to the game on my own . But £63 ? thats lumpy and says that the club would prefer that that season ticket seat to be empty on the day rather than an allow a season ticket holder to bring someone else along . They want to sell the seat twice and its just plain greedy . As for admin costs ? surely they could allow you do to this on line yourself , wouldn't even need the ticket office.
which stand is 63 pound a game
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

West Ewells all White

Fully agree Fernhurst, expect to see OAP`s  seats who can`t attend empty, tell me friends who wins from that situation,
Tip, I`m sure the turnstile light show the same for OAP and 18 - 21 concessions ?

bahay18

johnny hayes E block is £63 for the palace game.(welcome to the premier league) yes , the ticket shows a different colour when you go through the gate.

ron

Hmmm...it seems like heart and family friendliness is inversely proportional to the climb up the divisions.

Roberty

I've never bothered claiming the Seniors price because not only is the discount tiny but I already know that there will be a lot of matches I cannot go to and having an adult ticket means that my son can take one of his friends
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

bahay18

thanks for all the replies/thoughts on the matter. certainly be interested to hear any feedback from the supporters trust if the issue gets raised.

HV71

I am glad the FST are looking at this . To my mind this is not only a PR disaster  - but takes advantage of some of our most vulnerable, and loyal , supporters. The club has bee paid for the ticket . I haveno problem with the fact that it is reasonable to ask someone to pay the difference up to the value of the ticket for a non discounted supporters seat. I have a major issue with the club getting more than face value

. That is profiteering and is the behaviour of a tout.

Shame on you Fulham. You clearly know what you are doing as you are making a distinction between weekday games and the weekend fixtures.
This is not in the spirit of this fine club -get back on track and listen to the FST

Whitesideup

Quote from: MJG on August 07, 2018, 09:56:55 PM
standard to be expected dig at FST even though its been SPELT OUT time and time again to you that they are dealing with it.
I agree that it's inappropriate to have a go at FST. It is clear, at least to anyone who reads this forum, that the issue has been and is being raised. What more can they do?