watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Possible Line-up for today

Started by AllyWhite, August 11, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllyWhite

Seeing that Ream is injured, here is my predicted line-up based on match fitness (how much the players have played pre-season with us or with former clubs) and availability.

--------------Fabri------------------
Christie - Chambers - MLM - Bryan

-----------------KMac---------------
-----------Cairney-----Seri---------

AK47 ---------- Mitro -------- Sess

Chesh

Think (and hope) he will start Schurrle and have AK47 on the bench, but also have a (bad) feeling that he might play Sess left back, due only to familiarity with the style, and play both Schurrle and AK47. Hope not, as I think Bryan is the one deadline day signing that should be able to slot straight in.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

AllyWhite

Quote from: Chesh on August 11, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
Think (and hope) he will start Schurrle and have AK47 on the bench, but also have a (bad) feeling that he might play Sess left back, due only to familiarity with the style, and play both Schurrle and AK47. Hope not, as I think Bryan is the one deadline day signing that should be able to slot straight in.

Precisely, I've looked it up and he had 3 pre-season games (one against Bournemouth) and 1 competitive game against Nottingham Forest. Bristol's LB role involves a high work rate wing back that bombs the left flank. Seems like he will fit right in without much breaking-in required.