watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Match Programme

Started by filham, August 12, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Pleased to see the price of the programme held at 3-50p but where were the squad numbers on the team sheets.
With large numbers but only small letters on players backs it was impossible to tell who was who. A silly omission , particularly with all those new players of ours on view.

Fulhamish quickly at work  in the premier league I suppose.

petethefeet

Probably printed before squad numbers released?

Fulham1959

Quote from: petethefeet on August 12, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
Probably printed before squad numbers released?

Precisely - it says so on the back cover !  Squad nos. were only released on Friday, I believe.

Andy S

I posted that on here Saturday morning along with all players names and numbers. You only needed to press print

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I may be wrong but following consultation with clubs concerning the necessity and costs of production, did not the Football League given permission for clubs to discontinue the production of programmes if they wished? This would apply from this season.

I read this several months ago and I wonder how many clubs have actually decided to do away with matchday programmes.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Further to my above post I have found that on 8June 2018 it was reported that a vote of all the league clubs had agreed that programmes only needed to be produced by clubs on a match by match basis.
This did not apply to big cup final and international matches.

As I original asked - I wonder how many clubs will cease programme production?