watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any spares going for the spurs game?

Started by Dempsey23, August 13, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dempsey23

Will happily take 1 or 2. Can't bring myself to buying in the spurs section but would love to go. Work in Ladbroke Grove and live in Hertfordshire so happy to meet up with cash.

Andy S

You touts think we are all stupid. At least have a few hundred posts on here before pledging your allegiance to our great club while begging for tickets. I'd rather rip them up than sell to you. Scum.

Dempsey23

Behave. If I was a tout I don't think this is the sort of game I'd be getting rich from! I generally frequent TFI hence the lack of posts here.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Dempsey23 on August 13, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
Behave. If I was a tout I don't think this is the sort of game I'd be getter no rich from! I generally frequent TFI hence the lack of posts here.

I am sitting with the Spurs fans - don't want to but still get to see fulham

Dempsey23

Still looking guys. Happy with one or two. Happy to prove I'm a fan if you're paranoid like Andy S!

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Dempsey23 on August 15, 2018, 09:37:47 AM
Still looking guys. Happy with one or two. Happy to prove I'm a fan if you're paranoid like Andy S!

Hmm... how would you prove it out of interest?

Dempsey23

Lots of ways. Answer an obscure Fulham question, show you a screenshot of my FFC ticketing login, send you a photo of me in the programme from a few seasons back.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Dempsey23 on August 15, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
Lots of ways. Answer an obscure Fulham question, show you a screenshot of my FFC ticketing login, send you a photo of me in the programme from a few seasons back.

How will I know its you in the programme?

Andy S

Sorry I'm still not convinced I appeared in the QPR programme some years back. Not hard is It. It doesn't cost anything either. You have to say it doesn't look good does it! I would prefer to sell to a genuine supporter than you. Second word is off and yes very rude.

Dempsey23

If we were to meet to exchange money and ticket I'd have the same face as the guy on the programme. To be honest with about 45,000 tickets in the spurs section I don't think touts or spurs fans would really be going to these lengths to secure a fulham ticket!

Andy S

But you are! It's strange that we never had any of you spivs in the Championship. Yet now we are promoted you're back. We were not born yesterday. I've got no idea how many tickets you have nor yet how much you will make. I guess with a few mugs willing to buy tickets you could do quite well.

Marcel_Gecov

I want him to tell me an obscure Fulham fact that only a true fan would know...

Dempsey23

Quote from: Andy S on August 15, 2018, 10:52:56 AM
But you are! It's strange that we never had any of you spivs in the Championship. Yet now we are promoted you're back. We were not born yesterday. I've got no idea how many tickets you have nor yet how much you will make. I guess with a few mugs willing to buy tickets you could do quite well.
Do you think it could be because it was very straight forward to get tickets in the championship? I'm not sure why you're such an angry and suspicious person but no problem, I don't know you and you don't know me. Your attitude is very unnecessary though. For what it's worth I had a season ticket for the Coleman, Sanchez, Hodgson and Hughes eras but have since had to give it up due to having a family. Have done loads of aways and did a couple of European trips. I try to go about 5 times a season these days.

Jazua

Well I am a current season ticket holder and a fan of 43 years. I thought that I was going to be in Portugal on Saturday but am now not going abroad. I would love a spare if anyone has one and I can show my season ticket along with ID if needed.

Nero

If he was spurs fan he could buy a ticket in the spurs fans as tickets are still available

elgreenio

Locking as it's gone rather off the point of the topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence