Anguissa interview excerpts

Started by General, August 17, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statto

Got a really good feeling about this guy

General

Quote from: Statto on August 17, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

Me too.. about this guy, Seri, the vibe around the club, the manager and the ownership. Everything is in place for this club to push on to places we haven't seen for a long time.

I'd be happy for this year to be one of promise but mainly consolidation as I think a year of players and slavisa getting used to one another, the league and the club using January and next summer to strengthen further could be what we need to push on.

I know we lost against palace and some players need to speed up their gameplay but the way the team played in the first half in particular left me feeling giddy as slavisas tactics can work at this level.. just need the right team and we're well on our way.

I'm not expecting much from this weekend.. we can lose as long as we show promise for me at this early stage.

Twig

Quote from: General on August 17, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

Me too.. about this guy, Seri, the vibe around the club, the manager and the ownership. Everything is in place for this club to push on to places we haven't seen for a long time.

I'd be happy for this year to be one of promise but mainly consolidation as I think a year of players and slavisa getting used to one another, the league and the club using January and next summer to strengthen further could be what we need to push on.

I know we lost against palace and some players need to speed up their gameplay but the way the team played in the first half in particular left me feeling giddy as slavisas tactics can work at this level.. just need the right team and we're well on our way.

I'm not expecting much from this weekend.. we can lose as long as we show promise for me at this early stage.

Agreed

alexmur

I am hoping we do a foxes and win the league in 2020

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: alexmur on August 17, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

This is the season to do it. All the players from the biggest clubs are exhausted from the WC. 1 or a few of them will falter b/c their best players just can't give anymore.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Statto

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 17, 2018, 10:50:22 PM
Quote from: alexmur on August 17, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

This is the season to do it. All the players from the biggest clubs are exhausted from the WC. 1 or a few of them will falter b/c their best players just can't give anymore.

Think that ship has sailed already. Leicester only lost 3 games that season, to Liverpool and arsenal.

west kowloon white

More negativity: the poster said 2020.