more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If We Keep Giving The Top Clubs Too Much Respect

Started by Mince n Tatties, August 18, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

We will lose to them all.
Looked frightened of them first half,whether its all the players fault or down to Slava I don't know.
We we're playing Spuds for the love of god not WorldX1..Need to cut this side of our game out.
We played well second half after it all.

Lighthouse

I just don't see this at all. This was mentioned by others. I think had we been any more open we would have a cricket score against us. We had chances and their keeper saved a couple if chances. But we played a top three or four team and to pretend we are in their level is just not close to being right. We are still finding our best team and we will compete with teams in the next level in this league. But we have to give respect to the top three or four teams or be pummelled.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 18, 2018, 05:06:24 PM
I just don't see this at all. This was mentioned by others. I think had we been any more open we would have a cricket score against us. We had chances and their keeper saved a couple if chances. But we played a top three or four team and to pretend we are in their level is just not close to being right. We are still finding our best team and we will compete with teams in the next level in this league. But we have to give respect to the top three or four teams or be pummelled.

Respect and being frightened is too different things.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 18, 2018, 05:02:20 PM
Looked frightened of them first half,whether its all the players fault or down to Slava I don't know.
We we're playing Spuds for the love of god not WorldX1..Need to cut this side of our game out.

Enh... Spurs are pretty dang good. World Cup stars litter their team. Their coach is class too.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on August 18, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

Enh... Spurs are pretty dang good. World Cup stars litter their team. Their coach is class too.
So that means we have to be frightened.
World class players litter their team,and exactly what have they won in recent times...

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 18, 2018, 05:13:05 PM
Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on August 18, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

So that means we have to be frightened.
World class players litter their team,and exactly what have they won in recent times...

No... and we weren't "frightened", which is a great sign, because Tottenham is littered with World cup stars.

snarks

Spurs will win against most teams at home this season, they have a good team, age wise coming to their peak who have been playing together for years. Fulham have a new team, who play a similar style, not quite as proficiently yet, but will get there, some of the pieces are in place but it will take a few games to gel.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: snarks on August 18, 2018, 05:18:47 PM
Spurs will win against most teams at home this season, they have a good team, age wise coming to their peak who have been playing together for years. Fulham have a new team, who play a similar style, not quite as proficiently yet, but will get there, some of the pieces are in place but it will take a few games to gel.

Yes your correct  they will beat most teams there,but the way we went about it first half was as I say.
Look at the way we played when we fell behind,second half we looked different side.

filham

We are not going to find the form to win away at Spurs overnight, give the team some time to settle.
Expecting to collect some points from the next two games though otherwise relegation whispers will begin to be heard.