watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who wants to get irritated - he is definitely not that kind of player

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, October 06, 2010, 06:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I am not a man for excessive bad language but I am prepared to make an exception when Mr Henry next hoves into view.

In the spirit of the late Bill Hicks 'Let's hunt and kill Karl Henry'.

What an ignorant piece of excrement.

jarv

This guy needs to be banned from fotball......for life.
Come on Mccarthy, stand up and do something about him because we all know the authorities will not..

LBNo11

...by condoning and encouraging such behaviour of his team McCarthy is totally complicit and as manager should be personally heavily fined by the FA for bringing the game into disrepute.

Mind you a similar football authority has let Huddlestone off for his (repeated) elbow assault in the CL, so he is free to play for spuds, it must be great to have friends in low places... :red:

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Nick the Swede

-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Scrumpy

This is the first time I have seen all of his 'crimes'  together like this. I love a good, well-timed tackle as much as the next man but there is no doubt in my mind that KH has set out to 'do' the players in most of these tackles.

He has flung himself in there with the number one aim of clattering the opponent, and the secondary aim of hopefully getting a touch on the ball. THE GUY IS A BLOODY THUG.

Having said that, the tackle on Bobby is probably the least 'thuggish' of the lot.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

SmithyFFC

Dirty thuggish team, dirty thuggish manager, dirty thug.

:clap_hands: DISGRACE TO THE PREMIERSHIP, DISGRACE!! :clap_hands:

:red:
FTID

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Steve_orino

As most here are aware, KH is the Captain of Wolves.

I found this on dictionary.com:

cap·tain (kptn)
n.
1. Abbr. Capt. One who commands, leads, or guides others, especially:
a. The officer in command of a ship, an aircraft, or a spacecraft.
b. A precinct commander in a police or fire department, usually ranking above a lieutenant and below a chief.
c. The designated leader of a team or crew in sports.

Could it be, the team plays a certain way...for a reason?  Great video, sorry footballer.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

HatterDon

I am no fan of Joey Barton. I think he should still be in prison. Having said that, I can't understand how Henry remained on the pitch after the first of those fouls against him, never mind the subsequent ones. The thing that riles me is that he should have been suspended for those serial assaults. Had justice been done that day, he would NOT have been on the pitch to break Bobby Z's leg or to do his damndest to break Jordi Gomez's.

Considering my situation, I'm not in favor of anyone being unemployed, but football has to deal with the Nigel DeJongs and Karl Henrys. They have to be out ... PERIOD
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tonywa

Henry is complete scum and should be drummed out of the game.  Anyone who, on a regular basis, puts at risk the future of his fellow professionals through his reckless fouls should not be permitted to continue to play. 

The Doctor

Bloody hell - that's the first time I've seen the Wigan foul.  Deffo  :red:, no question.

He's not even got the brains to make sly fouls, just outright flattening people because he hasn't even got the brains to be in the right place at the right time.  Do you think tht might be a hint that you're no good at football, Karl?  :59:

With any luck someone will "innocently" break his leg as soon as he's back from his ban and shrug it off as "just one of those things".

Lighthouse

By saying his assault on BZ was fair and just' bad luck' the game has encouraged thuggish play by a thuggish player managed by a thug.

Thugyou
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

The Doctor

Great, isn't it?  They're quick enough to find and block clips like that, but can't sort out the subject matter

LBNo11

Quote from: epsomraver on October 07, 2010, 11:14:48 AM
No longer available for viewing?

...taken off of You Tube for copyright reasons, the FA and The Premiership don't like mere fans to see such blatant evidence (unless they pay for it)...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

fulhamwannabe