watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MOTD2

Started by Barrett487, August 26, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

Haven't got Twitter myself, apparently that's the way to contact them..... so....

Someone remind them that Seri scored a wonder-strike please, as they excluded it from their post match summary

Other than that, not a bad presentation

grandad

Murphy should have pressed the point that we played a record number of matches to get to the final with an equally small squad. We made very few changes throughout the whole season.
Suck that up Burnley.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Barrett487

At least they acknowledged Seri following a 'tweet'

KingofCheese

Don't worry, we were first on the show and they liked us...I remember once when we were in the Premier last time they went through the top of the league, then from the bottom up and didn't mention us at all as we were dead in the middle...totally mid table mediocrity! So, let's enjoy life and try not to spend our time here trying to be the centre of attention... :003:
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

Milo

Missed it live... when does it go up on iPlayer? Grr!

Steeeeeeeeeed

Fulham were first up tonight, as they were on the first Match Of The Day of the season.

Also we have Danny Murphy as our cheer leader on the show and they were saying some good things about Fulham, if they keep playing this way and getting good media could help catch young footy fans to follow the whites.

Mince n Tatties

Seeing Schurrle goal from different angle than sitting in the crowd, was superb the way he lost the defender one way and shot into the corner,suberb.

bog

We certainly did deserve good coverage last night and we got it. Danny will always be in our corner but...we never get any mention about getting to the Eupora League final. Last night they were saying how this tourna is affecting Burnley and Danny was asked 'well you played in it for Fulham' not you got all the way to the final and nearly won it.

But what a display!!  :yay: :yay: :yay: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

092.gif   

grandad

Quote from: bog on August 27, 2018, 08:57:09 AM
We certainly did deserve good coverage last night and we got it. Danny will always be in our corner but...we never get any mention about getting to the Eupora League final. Last night they were saying how this tourna is affecting Burnley and Danny was asked 'well you played in it for Fulham' not you got all the way to the final and nearly won it.

But what a display!!  :yay: :yay: :yay: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

092.gif   

Refer to my earlier post about this. We did it by playing a record number of games with a small squad.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Ged

Quote from: Milo on August 27, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
Missed it live... when does it go up on iPlayer? Grr!
midnight tonight

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It looks to me that as usual people on here are looking for minor faults to find rather than accepting the general presentation which was very favourable to Fulham.
Their analysis of Mitro having changed into a different player in both size and style of play was interesting and must have gutted watching Newcastle fans.
They could also have made mention of the faults which led to the Burnley goals but they didn't.
When he joined us Seri more or less said that this move was a first step in his Premiership career so we must be prepared to lose him later rather than sooner and at a nice fat profit.

Tabby

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on August 27, 2018, 09:53:47 AM
It looks to me that as usual people on here are looking for minor faults to find rather than accepting the general presentation which was very favourable to Fulham.
Their analysis of Mitro having changed into a different player in both size and style of play was interesting and must have gutted watching Newcastle fans.
They could also have made mention of the faults which led to the Burnley goals but they didn't.
When he joined us Seri more or less said that this move was a first step in his Premiership career so we must be prepared to lose him later rather than sooner and at a nice fat profit.

Yeah, they were pretty positive overall I thought. Like them taking time out to show how the idea of Mitro just being a big lunk that gets sent off is a myth that is borne from repitition and that Rafa doesn't fancy him. He is the kind of player that can be unplayable when coached right.

I don't think anyone here is expecting Seri to stay at the club his entire career. He is signed to a 5 year contract though, which means that we have a good position for negotiating when the big boys come knocking.