watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Putney End

Started by Jonnoj, August 27, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonnoj

What a great sight it is to see the putney end rising to celebrate the first half goals.
Now Fulham, if we can fill it for Burnley with Fulham fans why can't we keep it for ffc fans for spurs cfc etc?
Seems we give away a needless advantage to bigger teams.
FST peeps can you please raise it?

alfie

I would like to know why season tickets can't be sold in Putney end, at least in the block next to Cottage. My son and myself and a few acquaintances were unsuccessful in getting ST for this season.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Arthur

Isn't a major reason that there are many away supporters in the neutral section when we play the likes of Manchester United and Liverpool owing to season ticket holders purchasing for people they know who follow these teams? For instance, I've already received a request from a Spurs supporting friend for two tickets when we play them in January.

Nor was the neutral section full. Had opposition fans filled all the empty seats, I don't think it would have looked too much different from when the bigger teams call in.

MJG

Quote from: alfie on August 27, 2018, 01:22:23 PM
I would like to know why season tickets can't be sold in Putney end, at least in the block next to Cottage. My son and myself and a few acquaintances were unsuccessful in getting ST for this season.
Because of the possible restriction in ground size next year and the requirements to move Riversiders there of needed.
They could have sold them on a one off season only but felt that was wrong way to go and instead restricted total sold.
Just the views of a long term fan

MJG

Quote from: Jonnoj on August 27, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
What a great sight it is to see the putney end rising to celebrate the first half goals.
Now Fulham, if we can fill it for Burnley with Fulham fans why can't we keep it for ffc fans for spurs cfc etc?
Seems we give away a needless advantage to bigger teams.
FST peeps can you please raise it?
Mixed zone has to stay due to reasons given in the past.
Just the views of a long term fan