watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Manure v Spurs

Started by davew, August 27, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

:wine: Watching this game with interest to assess whether we might finish above Jose's stars, at the moment I have to say it is possible, they are shite! We also made a lot of changes on Sunday and everybody who supports FFC are glad we did, what must Man Utd supporters be thinking, ok for 6 team changes but maybe they need a new manager? Chelsea revisited????
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Art Vandelay

I actually think Man Utd are playing quite well for a change and are unlucky not to be ahead although they were lucky not to concede a penalty. Surprised to see Bob Carolgees as a guest but he is looking a lot like Gary Neville these days.

One James stannard

Poorest man Utd team/squad I have seen for many many years!

Tabby

2-0 now. Making me feel better about the defeat.

WokinghamWhite

2-0 means we move above United into 11th.

davew

Remember I posted this topic when it was 0-0, so back to the point, we might finish above them (lol)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

3 0 We have now gone above one of those Manchester teams.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

11th....above Man U & Arsenal & the other two promoted sides :)
I could get used to this Premiership!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Pud

Spuds look good. Think they and Liverpool will be the the team to challenge City until the league is over around Xmas time.

ex-Pat

Always want Spurs to win,,,because they have half the England team playing for them..

YankeeJim

United looked poor. They only thing I thought this team did better then previous teams is that they have a much more a artful approach to diving and whining. Gotta say that Jose has made his mark. Wonder what Sir Alex thinks?

Anyone giving odds that ego man lasts the season?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Tabby

Wonder if we could snap up Lindelöf from United at the cheap in future. Doesn't seem to be rated at all by the fans or coaches.

Pud

Quote from: Tabby on August 27, 2018, 10:51:49 PM
Wonder if we could snap up Lindelöf from United at the cheap in future. Doesn't seem to be rated at all by the fans or coaches.

From what I've seen he's not good enough for the Premier League.

Tabby

Quote from: Pud on August 27, 2018, 11:04:26 PM
Quote from: Tabby on August 27, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

From what I've seen he's not good enough for the Premier League.

Has done well when not coached by Mourinho. Salah looked awful at Chelsea. Newcastle fans would have told you that Mitrovic was pants based on how he has done with Rafa in charge.

SWSixer

Jose first manager out?

St Eve

Spurs don't have the depth to be a real threat

Woolly Mammoth

People said the same about Leicester City, luck with injuries will play it's part, as will the rub of the green, Spurs should have had a penalty in the first half, anywhere else on the pitch and that's a direct free kick, and the referee would have blown his whistle, and where was the Lino.
You cannot write any team off in this League on any given day.
But will Spurs have the consistency and the depth to rub shoulders and stay up there with the likes of City and Liverpool throughout the season remains to be seen.
But they have the quality and the manager to launch a challenge, and they haven't had a bad start.

Never forget your Roots.

SWSixer

Could have gone differently if Lukaku took his chance in the first half.
Lucas Moura looked absolutely electric.

Woolly Mammoth

Goals change games, as we have all often seen.
That is why Fulham must always have different options of scoring. Whether it's on the deck or in the air, from set pieces, short passing movements, individual flair, and long range efforts like Seri's for our first goal.
They all count, and they all change games.

Never forget your Roots.

Slaphead in Qatar

Moroninyo is a disgrace. Always miserable, his negativity must be having a bad effect on the players and club. I think he needs to take a break from the game. Since Chelsea's title winning season he looks like a man not enjoying his job.