watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nice to see you in Premier League.

Started by footc, August 29, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

footc

Remember, if you are travelling to Brighton, for the match on Saturday, BHAFC pay some of your travelling costs.

If travelling by train you only need to purchase a return ticket to Haywards Heath. The rest of the ticket to Falmer (Amex) via Brighton or Lewes is paid for. Similarly from Worthing in the west and Eastbourne from the east.

If travelling by car, if you don't have parking near the stadium, then there are two popular Park and Ride sites currently in use. One is at Mill Road, at bottom of A23 as you enter Brighton at the first roundabout. Very popular and busy so need to arrive early. Alternatively at Brighton racecourse on east side of city.
The car park and return buses are free.

You can find out more about this, the club and city on our charity raising website www.footballcities.co.uk (mods permitting)

Enjoy your day out.

e4b

Thanks very much for the info. Sure it will be helpful to many traveling fans.

SP

Thanks.  Excuse me if I reminisce.  Although I understand the need for & benefits of the new stadium, the loss of the away trip to the Goldstone Ground is such a shame.  The morning spent down the front, fish & chips then parking a few minutes away & having a kick about in the park made for a great day out.  Always a lively atmosphere & an hour drive back to London. Now people worry about how the trains will be & leave the ground early as a result.  That's progress I suppose?

BarneyTravers

And to this day still Brighton's record home attendance....had some lively old trips down the Goldstone.

coyw

fulham traveller

Quote from: BarneyTravers on August 29, 2018, 08:23:54 PM
And to this day still Brighton's record home attendance....had some lively old trips down the Goldstone.

coyw
Yes I got arrested for running on tne pitch 1993

thebumponleroyshead

Was that the Tony Lange penalty game, much fun!
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land